Charter College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Charter College

LaGina

Overall this is a great place to start changing your life. I greatly enjoyed my time as a student at Charter, still work in the field of my program, and made connections that have made a lasting impression on me. If you're not sure what you want to do, but you don't want to keep doing what you're already doing, I highly suggest meeting with a program coordinator here.

Alana

I believe it is a great school to consider going to. I currently only take online classes and do not attend any on campus classes. All the faculty members I have met are extremely nice and have helped me in any way possible! There financial aid programs are probably the best I have ever come by. It was the only reason I was able to go back to school at all because of all the help I have gotten from them!

Mayra

I am very impressed with Charter College. I am currently enrolled to begin my Medical Assistant course on Monday, April 30, 2018. My first impression was amazing. Every person on campus I have had the pleasure of meeting has made me feel very welcomed. They make sure you have a clear understanding from the enrollment process to the financial process. Whenever I have had any questions I feel comfortable asking for help. I am so excited to start college here because I will have a lot of hands on experience, which will help me in becoming a succesfull Medical Assistant. Today I attended my on ground orientation and from the moment I walked into the building everyone was there to greet me with a smile. One of the employees walked me directly to my classes. Although it is not a very big facility, they will be walking us to class for one week so we are able to make it to class and not feel lost. Thank You charter college. I am now one step closer to reaching my career goals.

Janida

Charter College is a really great place to learn. Their programs are all ten months except the business program. The instructors are the for you and support you though everything. Having Charter College as my college has been a fantastic because of all the support you receive from other students, staff and eve the director of the college. Charter College is a fast paced college and gets you into the working field right after you finish your program.

Carolina

I love charter college! It was scary looking at first because it looks intense to finish so many credits in ten months but the teachers are so helpful. If you need help the students and staff all get along well and help each other. I definitely recommend checking it out!

Shandra

It is a great opportunity to learn and to succeed without being in doubt about my future, with instructors and student services right there to help there is a sure path for me to grow. Its flexible to the point where I can choose specific classes to help me work around my work schedule and ensures a easy path to achieving my goals. The college itself brings me close to obtaining my dreams; but not only my dreams it places me with better chances of a job thereafter graduation.

ROY

Charter College is a great school and the nursing program is great as well! It is intense but if you stay focused you can be successful! Many people say that this program left the in debt but that is only because they failed or got kicked out of the program. If you successfully make it through the program, you are able to get help with finding jobs easily! Charter college students are wanted compared to UAA students and it is because our program is great and we have a good connection with the other hospitals because they like our students. The staff is great and very helpful and i am bless to be a part of this program.

Laurel

My overall opinion of the Anchorage campus of Charter College is that the instructors are fantastic. So far they have been very informative. I personally believe that they are very qualified my anatomy and physiology instructor Mr. Anderson is immensely knowledgeable and I am very glad that he is the instructor for the course he loves to answer student questions and is willing to work me through things that I do not understand. One thing I must mention though about the Charter College Anchorage campus is that they have not and most likely will not provide a printer for the nursing program. If we want to print anything what we have to do is email whatever we need printed to the office assistant and then when he is able to, he prints the document off for us and places it in the folder. I wish that we had our own printer. For my A&P class there is a written assignment due every Tuesday and for my other two classes there are also written assignments due every week sometimes there are two writing assignments due. Other than the printer dilemma I am glad to be attending Charter College because I will be a registered nurse in less than two years and for that I am thankful.

Mya

Very easy going school. You're excited to go to school and learn. The staff is amazing and always willing to help. They prepare you for your career and want to help you get out and get your career started. Also it's a very fast program 10 months and your done. One again just one of their ways on getting you out there and starting your career.

Danielle

I absolutely love Charter college. I was attending another college prior and I just had to give Charter a try. Best decision ever! They genuinely care about you and your education. The instructors are very helpful. There's lots of one on one attention.

Enedina

Charter college is a great place where you will get the help you need. All of the students that go there are nice and easy to talk too. The instructors are always available when needed. The instructors will go over the lecture again if one didn't fully understand. Everyone helps each other when we need help, we try to come up with a answer before asking the instructor if we are correct. Honestly one of the best colleges out there! The president of the college (Daisy Mendoza) is so sweet, she comes and asks us how we are doing, shes really involved with the students.

Daniel

I really like my classes and support, The texts that I get from Professors helps my stay on task.

breana

worse then a community college, way to many breaks, not enough teaching , to much online work then in class work , cost way to much . your selling your sould to a school that doesn't help you. Not a good idea for low income adults like me to sign up.

Shaun

It seems like a decent school, I have only completed my first term though.

SarahJane

Charter College is a good college to be at if you are looking for a quick route to a career. From what I have experienced their programs are very well thought out and designed to give you as much knowledge as they can provide you with while also giving you as much time as you need to complete the tasks they give you.

Sandra

I love the Vancouver campus. Staff is very friendly and helpful, they have open door policy and if you need help they are there. Learning is fun and that is how it should be. I highly recommend Charter College, Vancouver campus to anyone wanting to attend college.

Nichole

When it comes to education, Charter College does not fall short and striving for the success of every one of its students on campus. I take a lot of pride in the hard work and dedication I do in my studies. I am forever grateful for the staff members and professors who invest their time in me. Appreciation comes in many forms, and I don’t think there are enough words that I could say towards what this college is doing for my life. I feel confident and secure in knowing I’m headed in the right direction. I look forward to graduation day and to stand amongst the individuals who contributed to my success. If you are looking to better your life and career, Charter College is there for you every step of the way.

Danielle

I love it so far. All the instructors and staff are so friendly and helpful and eager to help anyone out. It’s is a small campus only offering medical assistant, dental assistant and HVAC which allows for more staff to student ratio a better fit for those looking for a close personal experience.

Ina

Charter College is an online or part-time on campus school. I am currently attending a certificate program for Medical Administrative Office Assistant, there are other programs for this school that one person can take online, some require on-campus learning. I highly suggest this place, 2 classes a week and good material for learning.

Veronica

I absolutely love it here on the Pasco, WA campus!! Everyone is always willing to help the students out. It’s the best choice I’ve made!!!

My husband has 2 degrees from this college and loved going there. I have a friend that works for the college and loves working there. I am currently enrolled and have found the staff very helpful and kind, they really want to ensure that you succeed.

Bianca

The program is convenient for working parents to get school finished on a timely manner. The school offers different schedules so if you have a full-time or part time job you can keep it with being able to maintain a schedule to accommodate your work schedule to help pay or school which is a plus for parents who need to work but get school done too.