Chatham University Top Questions

The most frustrating thing about my school is that they only have a few classes available at certain times. Why I chose this is because I am a commuter and it's very hard to get to school at certain hours of the day with traffics, etc.

There are not enough parking spots although we pay for leases!

So far, there is nothing that has frustrated me at Chatham Univeristy.

Isabelle

The most frustrating thing is the lack of financial aid. A lot of money goes to people like our president, one of the highest paid privae college presidents in the US, so it's very frustrating to see students struggle with tuition and sink into debt while there is a glut of wealth with people who do no seem very involved on campus.

I get frustrated with the price! I transferred here midway through my freshman year, and can only recieve a certain amount of scholarship money per year. Even though I am a good student and could have earned more, since I transferred I get cut off! Chatham is a private school so it is expensive!!!

The most frustrating thing about the school is the parking.

Felicia

The most frustrating thing about my school would have to be the hours of operation, which means the fact that since it is not a big school dining services are open to limited hours. Another thing taht frustrates me is the lack of ramps in some places as well as elevators. Some of the dorms do not have elevators or ramps, and that makes it extremely hard for people with disabilities as well as injured individuals.

The professors at Chatham University have strict guidelines for writing, especially. After successful completion of the Freshman, sophmore, and Junior years, all seniors are required to complete an 80+ paged tuitorial in order to meet the requirements for graduation

Lidija

It's such a small campus and yet it doesn't feel like a community as it originally promoted. It is in desperate need of more student organizations and activities involving our neighboring universities (CMU, PITT). It also isn't as liberal artsy as it claims. I fear the arts and music are dying out there, more so art....it's just not as academically rigorous as it could be. I wish the school were bigger just so there could me more classes and it would be easier for me to double major.