Marietta, GA
Chattahoochee Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Chattahoochee Technical College

Chastin

When I first started school at Chattahoochee, I was nervous. There were so many buildings; I thought I would get lost. Gladly, everyone was friendly and the classes weren't too long and too short. The hours were just right. The library is very useful when students are out of class. Chattahoochee has tutoring sessions for students that is struggling on a subject. For instance, they have reading, writing, and math labs available. The tutors are very helpful. The school also provides a student life center, whereas, students can talk to friends and even play ping pong.

If I could go back in time to talk to myself as a high school senior, I would keep in mind that college life is no joke. It can be fun to hang out with your friends, but that's not what college is about. College is about being determined to get an education and becoming successful in the future. Hard work does pay off and it will help in the long run. I would tell myself to never give up and to never let anyone distract me from getting to destination I need to go. Deciding to further my education will be the best decision I have ever made.

A person who is not willing to work shouldn't attend this school or any other school. It would be a waste of time if he or she applied to this school and refused to come. At Chattahoochee, there are times to relax, meet new people, and catch old friends;however, the majority of the time the student will be in class learning.

Cassandra

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, the most important message I would convey is simple: "You can do it." For my first few years of college, I had the idea in my head that I would not be successful. As a result, I did not try my hardest, often skipping class and neglecting my assignments. After taking a year off, I have returned to college with a fresh perspective and a more positive attitude. I am proud to say that I have a 4.0 GPA. I am working hard, and I am confident that I will be successful in my educational endeavors.

The best thing about my school is the diverse student population. I have been privileged to meet so many new people from so many different backgrounds. At the university I previously attended, the student body was much less diverse. This has been an exciting opportunity for me.

The worst thing about our school is that many scholarship programs do not recognize it, so it has been difficult for me to get the financial aid assistance I need to be able to afford going to school.

I would have told myself to take college more seriously. I would have told myself to do more college applications and once I get in to stay instead of leaving. That once in college you really need to know what direction you're going to. Pick somewhere that has different types of degrees so I can try different things and see which ones I like, instead of going to a tech school wasting time taking classes I don't need. I would tell myself to make decisions for me, not for the people around me.

I wish I had learned how to write a paper and I wish I knew what I wanted to go to college for.

Someone who doesn't have time for a regular college who wants to get a degree quick in a job like nursing or mechanics.

Chattahoochee Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.