Chattahoochee Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Chattahoochee Technical College

Blythenia

it is a nice school I have not had any issues to date

Vanetta

Chattahoochee Technical College provides quality classes that transfer to all Universities in Georgia. It is a great way to complete core classes and getting acclimated to college studies.

It's a pretty decent school they just neglect financial aid for those's like me who already has a bachelors degree which I don't think it's fair. I ran into some rude people who I was trying to get help from. Seem like I got turned away for a bit. Overall the program seems decent but for some reason, it's not for people who want to work full time.

Jasmine

I love CTC. The class size is perfect because you get a lot of individualized attention from your professors. I truly believe that the staff wants the students to achieve. A community college, with many campuses around the metro-Atlanta area, like Chattahoochee Tech was specifically designed to be accessible to students who may have chosen to forgo secondary education. This school gave me a second chance at a valuable career and a fulfilling life.

Chattahoochee is a great school with great teachers and great students. The teachers are very helpful and try to help any way they can. Free tutoring is also available. The school has zero crime reports. The buildings are well maintained and everyone is friendly.

Eileen

I enjoy the class sizes, the people are close knit, and you can always access your professors. I like that the professors are so nice and helpful. Reason for giving it 4 out of 5 stars is the sports, there aren't many options for them. But overall this is a great school for someone who wants to manage their time better and get a degree in a fast pace manner.

Jada

Chattanoochee Technical College is a nice small school with every understanding and helpful professors. It has been a great first year of college for me! I enjoy my classes because there is a diversity of students and the professors are here to help their students. I appreciate how their facilities are always open for students to use as well.

Ariana

My overall opinion would be if you are trying to look into a great school but not as expensive as universities this is a great choice not only are you getting the same education but also for cheap

Tyra

It is a great school, the office is not that helpful most of the time. Financial aid people were not that great but the professors made up for it.

Chattahoochee Technical College is a great school to gain your associate's degree. Not only are the professors experienced and available at all time, they also care about their students. Chattahoochee Technical College offers both in-campus and online classes. They have a flexible class schedule for the individuals who are both working and going to school. Overall, Chattahoochee Technical College is well worth time spend to get your education.

Paul

The teachers are informative and make learning very interesting. Classes are never over crowded, so teachers can give students the added attention if need be. Never had a problem with parking at the campus. Not as many books of interest in the campus library, but then again the campus has excellent wi-fi. I am truly appreciating the education I'm receiving.

Kailex

By the visits I took, It really seems like a small but favorable student environment. I would love to start off here because its close to home and the teachers seem very interested to help every student 1 on 1. The admissions office checked me off on everything I needed to have done in order to go there. It was like they WANTED me to come to their school!

Duron

I believe Chattahoochee Technical College is a great school, with great programs, and great teachers to deliver the information. I’ve also noticed Chattahoochee really cares about students safety and well being which makes me really proud to be a student.

Jacqueline

It’s a great school to go to a get your career started quick. You’re their to get the education and move along with your life. Having friends or socializing isn’t that huge but we socialize when we can.

Micah

It's solid. Honestly I am just taking classes there so i can transfer to Kennesaw State University. I hope to study in political science. Chat Tech isn't bad. The teachers are nice, and teach very well. It is a little ghetto, however it's bearable. So far completed several classes but i paid out of pocket. I would like for a scholarship, but we will see. Thanks so much.

Cat

This is my first semester at Chattahoochee Tech College. The campus is kept clean. Teachers are helpful when it comes to understanding the material. On-site activities are always very fun. Signing up for classes was easy! I am an out of state resident so knowing paying double for tuition kinda sucks when having to pay for bills and everyday essentials. The financial aid advisor was not helpful when it come to asking questions about scholarship or grants.

Scarlet

I think it’s great, I was recommended by my cosmetology high school teacher to go to this schools because they have a great cosmetology program, and so far I agree. The teachers are nice, everywhere I go there is always some activities to do and everyone is so nice and helpful.

Arianna

It's a good school for how cheap it is to go with proper funding from HOPE and all that. Otherwise, it's pretty meh. They don't really advertise well for the students getting together or involved in things, or at least, I never saw anyone trying things out.

Alicia

I believe that Chattahoochee Technical College is a great school to start out at because it is an affordable way to obtain your education and with the small class sizes makes it easier to learn. The instructors are very knowledgeable and many of them are willing to work with the students to help them achieve. There are extracurriculars but not many sports to patriciate in. Overall very satisfied with the education I have received.

Destney

I love Chattahoochee Technical College because it gives the overall best community college experience. They have worked so hard to become one of the best technical schools in the state of Georgia and I certainly would say they have done a great job at it.