Chattanooga, TN
Chattanooga State Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Chattanooga State Community College

Brandon

Chattanooga State has 5 physical campuses throughout the Chattanooga area as well, which means that you're never very far from the classes that you need to take for your degree.

I know how badly you want to quit now...you want to throw in your towel and crawl out of the ring. You can do that, sure. But think about this: you're going to want to fight again. You're going to want to prove to yourself that you CAN win. If you quit now, it just makes it that much harder to get back in the ring. If you persevere and you keep going, then nothing can stop you. I know that you've been given enough ability to excel at anything you choose to do, but don't waste your time. Look at me! I'm going to be thirty years by the time I finish my bachelor's degree, because I quit. Just like you want to. Trust me on this: that is the worst mistake you will ever make. Keep fighting. Keep carrying the torch, and you'll reach any goal you set out for yourself. When you get to college, you will see that what you wanted to leave had nothing to do with what you were learning. You'll find that you never want to stop learning. So don't.

Chattanooga State Technical Community College has tons of courses to choose from, many of which are available online. Since they are a member of Tennessee's Board of Regents, their credits transfer very easily from school to school.

Tammy

Study hard and don't wait to go to college is a lot harder at an older age. You have to work twice as hard to learn than you do at 16.

There is a range of ages, and for an older student I did not feel as out of place.

anyone could attend this school and feel right at home.

Sara

I would tell myself to have a plan ready, to make sure I don't wast time and money on not knowing what I want to do in life.

Someone who likes a smaller class setting where you can learn on a more personal level with the instructors and fellow students.

Probably a tie between the horrible financial aid department and the horrible parking situations.

Gerald

I would tell myself to focus more on what is good for your future instead of what pleases you now. I would tell my self to apply everything you have will learn, because it will all come back at one time or another. I would lastly tell myself to not play around at school so much, and be school-oriented, instead of being something I am not.

If you are not focused on school and not goal-oriented, then I would suggest not attending school here. It;s a community college, and that throws people off, therefore, leading them not to attend class.

I mostly brag about my current professors and their teaching styles, good or bad.

Chyna

Making the transition was easy, but personally, I would work on my procrastination because it still manifests itself today. I also know that I can do anything I put my mind to but I often get down on myself because I fell like I can do better. I should have taught myself that in high school and not to be lazy minded.

The teachers are really helpful and they have alot of resources for students to take advantage of.

Chattanooga State Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.