Chemeketa Community College Top Questions

Angela

Chemeketa is known best for it's diversity.

Christopher

It is a decent community college and generally excepts most if not all students who want to go to college. It also has an excellent Nursing program as well as branches of campuses in other cities.

Lora

Great teachers. Everyone I know ,that attends Chemeketa, feels like their teachers care about them and want them to succeed.

Matthew

My school is best known for its Dental Assistanting and Fire Fighting degree programs. Both of these are ranked high in the state and and nationwide. Many people attend this community college to gain degrees in both of these fields. As well my school is known best for giving students a better idea of the path they may choose for their career in the future.

Amber

Last year, Chemeketa celebrated the fifty year anniversary of the Electronics and Networking programs, which origionally started the college. Due to the rapidly changing technology and the labor demands, Chemeketa now offers a new Computer and Information Sciences degree. This new degree now allows students to customize thier degree for thier specific career pathway, eliminating the need for seperate computer degrees. Chemeketa is known for its deversity. Chemeketa offers a wide range of clubs and events, which celebrate and recognize different cultures. Chemeketa allows students to embrace who they are, and realize the goals of who they want to be.

Amelia

Before I came to this school I wish I would have known about the scholarships that are provided for students. I have not singed up for any because when I found out about the scholarships it was too late. I hope to apply for scholarships for next term.