Chesapeake College Top Questions

Brittaney

The type of person that shouldnt attend this school would be the type of person that is ready to meet new people and have new experiences. The people that tend to go to this school are from around this area so the chances of you meeting someone you didnt know would be very unlikely.

Tyesha

The only student that should not attend Chesapeake College, is a student who is not serious in their determination to better themselves. These students who consistently come to class unprepared, or miss deadilines, who have no serious motivation about changing their current situation need not apply at Chesapeake College.

Jeffery

Students that are not serious about learning and growing for a better future should not attend Chesapeake College or any college for that matter. Any body can devote themselves to higher education if that's what they want, but too many people feel like they can't do it or it's too expensive. Their is a lot of help out there and nothing is impossible.

I feel that this school is for anyone and everyone; the faculty and staff are very helpful and work to ensure that all students do well and reach the goals that they have set for themselves. I think that this school would be a perfect fit for anyone who wants the "college feel" in a community college setting.