Chestnut Hill College Top Questions

I am transferring to Chestnut Hill College so I can not answer this question at this time

I think our school is very inique. Chestnut hill college hosts an activity atleast once a day. One of the main things that chestnut hill is known for is what is called christmas decorating night. This is when all the students in the school decorate the school. Each class has a different section of the campus and we decorate all night and sing carols in the early morning to our president. It is a very special thing that goes on here at chc.

Chestnut Hill College offers a family atmosphere while being away from your family. Currently the College is small but growing everyday and apart of the reason I chose it is because I want to grow with the college. This definetly will happen, Chestnut Hill College is moving in a very good direction and I am am happy to be apart of that growth and change. Some parts of the change is our newly co-educational facility and our NCAA division II status. Chestnut Hill College is taking initiative in creating leaders for our future. No other colleges compared.

you know everyone

Derek

You know everyone, the security guards, the teachers, and even the residence life. It is very home like and I enjoy that I know basically everyone's name that works here.

Vashir

It is in a quiet historical rich neighborhood inside the city of Philadelphia.

DeVaun

The education I am exposed to is the best for my way of learning. The teachers really get to know the students on a personal level that helps students when they are struggling.