Chestnut Hill College Top Questions

Shanell

Prior to my attending Chestnut Hill College, I wish that I knew of the finalized financial requirements to attend. It is quite difficult to look forward to attending another semester when my focus involves borrowing money from loaners that cannot soon be returned. I wish that I was aware of the amount of time the burden would be around.

Nothing

Leandra

I wish I had known more about their career centers.

Simone

I wish I was aware of the opportunities, resources, and conveniences available at this school. I would have consider this particular school before any other. Insteaed of attending a two year community college first, I would have simply enrolled at my present school originally.

Rosaleen

how small it is and how boring life is on the weekends and how theres nothing to do

That teachers communicate poorly if they aren't full time.

That i would not receive as much financial aide as I needed.

That there are core requirements you need to fill in order to graduate. This is a liberal arts college, which means you have to take classes that may have nothing to do with your major. They do this in order to make sure students are well-rounded and see other fields that are available. Just be aware, you may not always like the core requirements.

laura

i wish i would have known that this school literally accepts anyone that applies. I also wish I would have known how overcrowded it was going to get. I had much higher standards for this school, since i pay so much, however, they have not been met at all.

I wish I knew more about the staff and the involvement they have with the students.

A lot of hte students are really unmotivated and lazy. Somtimes it makes it harder for me to focus, or I feel weird being one of th only peopel to raise my hand in class.

I would have known that the teachers are not that great. That most of the required classes are pointless.

The schoool is nice, but i wish i knew it was boring sometimes.