Cheyney University of Pennsylvania Top Questions

jenell

very helpful

Ikhlas

Cheyney University is a techers college. I receive an degree that is now divide into twelve degree programs.

Jiovana

Cheyney University is a very welcoming friendly school. Although its a historically black university, i feel it should be more diverse. The university actually has a good amount of diversity in the faculty, but It should also apply in the student population. Cheyney has a variety of excellent professors teaching here, but there are also the professors that just pass students by. Most of the classes offered are challeneging and this is actually a great thing.

Tyreese

my school teach you how to survive also it is the first HBCU

My school is a phenomenal instutution of higher learning. It is a cozy and supportive school, steeped in African-American history and offers a rich curriculum that prepares its' graduates to leave indelible footprints in the mosaic of the world.

DARRELL

My school is a learning experience.

Michole

The first HBCU is Cheyney U........

ShaQuana

Cheyney University is pride fulled African American school that allows students to become culturally aware of their past as well as providing them with the academic success that they need.

Clarence

If you can make it at Cheyney University, there isn't anything in life that you can't do.

Ziani

Cheyney provides a great enviroment and a great set of staff whos only concern is providing their students with the best education and guiding them down the right career path.