Cheyney University of Pennsylvania Top Questions

Its one thing about Cheyney University that I dont like is their majors. Im really interested in Physical Theraphy, and Cheyney doesnt have an courses for it. So I'm now I'm currently undecided

Latasha

The worst thing about the University would be the lack of committed faculty and staff, and overall oversight.

Nafisha

The worst thing that I consider about my school is that there is always construction. The reason why I said construction is because sometimes it makes the campus look bad. It's nice that Cheyney University wants to be notice for all of their beautiful sites but, doing construction makes the campus look dirty. And Cheyney University is not a dirty place. It's really clean and has a nice and great atmosphere. When I go to other Colleges or Universities, they seem so clean. There's no construction on our campus that I know of but Cheyney.

N/a

ShaQuana

To be honest, Cheyney as good of a school it is, the main problem it seems to have is being disorganized within the finanical aid department aswell as the grewing volience problems.

Ayonna

I do not feel that there is a worst thing about Cheyney from my prospective because everyone's experience will differ. My experience was good considering that I was an active student and very invovled in campus events or student life.