Cheyney University of Pennsylvania Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Cheyney University of Pennsylvania

Shaquaya

I transferred from RWU to come to CU and it is one of the greatest decisions I ever made. I love my HBCU. We are the first school for higher learning from African Americans and we are reminded that daily and it is a great feeling. Our professors are brilliant and they work hard to make sure the students get everything they need.

Jazmin

It’s a great school the campus is a nice size and it’s not too big we’re you'll get lost but I like everything about it especially the dorms and I like how you have better chance to interact with a teacher because the class sizes aren’t to big. I also like that it has a lot of culture and is looking to rebuild and become even better than it is.

Jaymi

Cheyney is a really great school. We have small class sizes and a family atmosphere. There are numerous opportunities available for students to go to new places and try new things. The school may have had a rocky past but they are putting in a lot of work to set it back on the path that it needs to be on.

Larry

My overall opinion of Cheyney University is that it is an excellent school to attend. Yes it may be an small institution but from a student who attends The First HBCU, I can brag and say that we are great. We may be a small campus but we are surrounded but a lot of resources and the professors ayretruly here to see you succeed.