Lame Deer, MT
Chief Dull Knife College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Chief Dull Knife College

I would tell myself to work harder and take school more seriously. I would also say to work more on applying for scholarships and colleges. There are planty of things I would love to tell my teenage self. Being "cool" isn't everything and you don't need to be ashamed about doing you're work. The drama in high school isn't worth your time. Life is going to be hard after you graduate, so you need to take things seriously. Work hard for what you want. I would say I know its tough but its worth the hard work. You have so much to ahead in life and you'll make new friends. Just keep your dreams in mind and keep pushing foward. Unfortunately I cannot go back and help myself out. But with the advice I know now I can learn from it and hope that my life will be ok from here on out. My dreams are valid.

Chief Dull Knife College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.