Chipola College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Chipola College

Mary

I like Chipola College. It's great to have a college around my hometown. Out of everything at Chipola, my two favorite things are some of the professors and the ACE Lab. The professors I have are really great teachers and most of the time, I understand what is being taught. If I don't understand the material, then that is when I go to the ACE Lab. The ACE Lab is a facility where students can go to get free tutoring on campus. All the tutors inside are also Chipola students who have excelled in high school and the classes they have taken and are currently taking at Chipola.

Whitney

Want a degree? Chipola College isn't the BEST college but they offer degrees and great hospitality! Hungry? Stop by the cafe for a lunch or to simply hang with your friends. Chipola College is committed to its students and community. We take pride in being an Indian. From sports to the classroom, we are all proud.

Great school. It is ideal for getting a great start to your college career. Sports programs are fantastic, our baseball and softball teams were recently national champions. In addition, the academics of the college are extremely prestigious. Chipola was recently rated as a Gold college. A huge accomplishment considering the size of the school. There are so many opportunities and this makes it a perfect fit for any prospective college student.

Jack

I love attending this college! The faculty is helpful and actually listen to the concerns of students. The ACE Lab is a great place to do homework, or have tutors help prepare you for upcoming tests. If I could change anything about the college, it would simply be to add more four year degree options so I could stay and attain a bachelor's degree in Political Science.

Joseph

Chipola College is the college for me. When choosing colleges, I could not make up my mind simply because of the number of colleges in my immediate area, but I ended up decided on Chipola simply because of the cost of education. When I attended my first class, I found this to be the college that I wanted. Class sizes are perfect, teachers are knowledgable, and education is cheap compared to NWFSC, FSU, & UF.