Eau Claire, WI
Chippewa Valley Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Chippewa Valley Technical College

Caitlin

Overall it is a great school to start at with finding pretty much any kind of trade that is out there. The amount of resources the college offers is wonderful, as long as a future or current student takes advantage of what they offer. The staff's ability to help a student with questions is good and willingness to see the student succeed is there as well.

Mitchell

I have enrolled at Chippewa Valley Technical College in the HVAC program. I have always been a person who likes the hands on work. I have not officially started classes yet. We do that in August. I have attended two open houses, Orientation and class sign up and I find the staff to be very honest. They provided information that was very informative. Provided good information on Financial Aid, Campus Security, Student Activites, job opportunities and went through with us how to set up student emails, how to review financial aid awards, review account information and all other aspects of our accounts. If there were problems with logins they were very good about making sure that we were able to have all issues cleared up before leaving. They also did activities with all the students to help us all introduce ourselves and involved current students in those activities. I believe I am going to really like this school. Friendly students and staff. And they advised that their office doors are always open.

It’s a very good school with lots of learning opportunities and great educators.

Mariah

I haven't been at CVTC long being a freshman but my over all experience is great! Starting college, I was a bit nervous but classes were easily accessible and staff were very helpful! I love my classes, a mixture of online and in class work makes it easy to hold a job. The classes are not too long and the professors are very friendly and there to help!

Lynda

Love it! There are many programs that you can take. The college is also near some food places that you can go to when you are on your break. It is not that far from the college as well. The instructors are always available when you need to ask them a question about the assignments.

Katlynn

Chippewa Valley Technical College is a great beginner school for out of high school students or returner school for students. I am a non traditional student that went to a University first and graduated with a degree that landed me $80,000 in debt. Therefore going back to school to enhance my degree was a scary thought. Luckily CVTC is much cheaper option with extremely good professors, reputation, and overall wonderful academic services. I can't imagine learning anywhere else. They do an amazing job of giving you the tools to be hands on and job ready!

Cassie

I love this school! Because it's a technical college (not a university), the instructors have worked in the field prior to becoming teachers. My instructors are always available and class sizes are small. For not having on-campus housing, CVTC makes a huge effort to involve its students. There are lots of opportunities for students and the CVTC community is accepting of people from all walks of life.

Although I just started at CVTC, I can tell I choose the right school to attend. The teacher I currently have is the nicest teacher I have ever had. She makes sure to talk to all the students asking them everything from if they need help to how there grandpa is doing after his surgery. The teachers are extremely knowledgeable and are always there when I need help. I enjoy coming to school here and look forward to finishing my degree.

Gabrielle

Very good school. The staff there is amazing and always willing to help. Its a great place to go to school if you have a busy life. Its affordable and the instructors are flexible with a lot of things. A wonderful place to begin your college adventures whether you're a typical student coming in from high school or a mom with a full time job.

Michelle

Chippewa Valley Technical College is a small and inviting place to learn.

Chippewa Valley Technical College is a small and inviting place to learn.

I would tell myself to be more involved in school activities. Alot of opportunities in the future ask about what you did in high school and what groups or clubs you were apart of. It would be good to have experience in doing them. Also, take classes in high school that will benefit you in the long run. Classes that will help set a background when you take college courses. Pay attention to the long road ahead and don't wander off course. Get advise from anyone you see. Ask them what they did while they were in high school to try to get ahead of the crowd.

A person who does not study or take class seriously should not be attending this school.

Chippewa Valley Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.