Christian Theological Seminary Top Questions

md

I have learned that our present education system does not give us sufficient privileges to learn deeply. We go to college,attend lectures and prepare for exams.Those things we are doing only for making our grade better and get a good job when we pass.That means we study only for getting a good job,not to learn and make our life meaningful. It's because our education system does not encourage us to learn and it does not give us enough time to learn.If someone tries to learn a particular subject deeply,s/he may fail to have enough knowledge over other subjects.That's why the students learn only to pass or making good grades. Infact,what I want to say is that we should change our mind and go to college only to learn,not for getting a good job.

heather

i have got back my life. I need structure around me and school does that. I have two small kids but we deal with it the best we can. i need to find a job so that way my kids will not have to hurry about us loosing the house but in the end it will all pay off. i am appling for all the scholarships i can to try to stay home with them and go to school but i just dont know if i can or not. Please consider me in your scholarship. Heather Key