Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati Christian University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cincinnati Christian University

I love CCU. The campus is very safe and welcoming. There could be improvements made in the extracurricular areas, but the University is constantly getting better. The campus offers superb on-campus employment. The atmosphere is very multicultural. It’s a great school if you care about your education and about God!

Andrew

I graduated from the Bridges (Post-Secondary) program. The school's not what it used to be.

Jordyn

It is a good school for students to get their education and learn more about God. There are some issues with the people running the school, but the people there and the overall environment is awesome! As far as athletics goes, we have good teams, but they are not the most successful.

Cincinnati Christian University is an amazing college with lots of fun activities to do. Campus life is faith-focused and the faculty is amazing. The food is sometimes so-so, and there's not much to do on campus during the weekends, but those are pretty much the only downsides

Maryah

Overall a pretty good place to be. There are some changes that need to be made but what school don't have those needs. There is a great community on campus and there is also a great view of the city almost everywhere you go on campus. Its really easy to get to class

Dylan

Cincinnati Christian University is an excellent university that has a diverse and friendly campus. I have found that there are many different opinions and open minded professors and students to discuss these ideas. The one complaint that I have is that the food is mediocre at best. The chefs and dinning services do what they can, but unfortunately it is not always great.

Tyler

The only stereotype I have heard at this school is that people here are very Christian. What this has usually meant is just how loving everyone is and that everyone here like to help others. If this is the stereotype then I hope everyone would consider this school.

The academics here have been amazing. In each of my classes I feel that the professors have a more sincere feeling towards students. A feeling where you know they will be there for anything you might need because they really love their job. Also the school has a strong focus in attendance which I personally like because at most schools teachers don't take it and typically have no focus on who all is in case. But at CCU professors really do care and wants everyone to be successful in their studies.

tracy

Being on a Christian campus means that their are smaller classes which makes it more accessible to get the help you need to understand if you have a question. It is also like a little community where you know just about everybody.

You are a senior now and are focused on the end, but the problem is this is not the end it is the start of something new. Working hard has helped you this last year but you reallly should have applied yourself all along. Making the decision to go to Bible college was not an easy choice but it is what is best for you. Work hard so that you can get scholarships to help you through school so that you do not have to work full time just to scrape up the tuition. Full time work and school do not go well together and one of these suffer in the end. You are smart and can go places if you really put your mind to it. You know what you need to do, you just have to believe in yourself and not let others tell you otherwise. Do not let past mistakes keep you from giving it your all and always remember when you feel the most alone and are struggling there is always a loving God standing by your side to help you through.

Salvatore

If I could go back in time and give myself advice about college, I would first tell myself to pray about the decision. I made the mistake my first year to go to a community college because I was unsure of what I wanted to do. It is crucial to allow God to guide the way. Being a man of faith, I have recently learned never to question God. That would be the second piece of advice I would give myself. The third piece of advice I would tell myself would be to "get into college with my feet rolling." In other words, start of with a bang, and never look back. Being on top of the assigned homework is a vital piece of a proper and well earned college education. Lastly, I would tell myself to be prepared mentally for the actions of other students. Being at a small university, I am trying to deal with the "rumor mill" that is at my school. Kids say and do stupid things, and I cannot let that affect my performance in the classroom or affect my relationship with my friends.

I wish I would have known the universities intense emphasis on reading and writing. Compared to other schools, this school requires almost 20% more written papers and books to be read. It does not bother me, however, my first semester here, I was not expecting the workload to be so great. I feel like adjusted very well to it though.

I feel like the size of my school is the worst part about it. There are only about 800 students at my school, and I feel that it is very easy to have information spread around the campus. I understand this happens at every college, but at smaller universities, it happens so much faster.

Ryan

1. Stay focused 2. Complete all work on time 3. Use all available resources 4. Get to know your professors 5. Don't be afraid to ask for help 6. Be active in the community 7. Get to know the people you surround yourself with 8. Build relationships that will last a lifetime 9. Never cheat yourself of an education 10. Be goal oriented 11. Be a positive role model 12. Study, Study, Study 13. Make changes and be the impact !!!

My school is strongly Christian based, but it does not discriminate against other religions. It gives you a place to call home and a place where you will never forget. We are determined to build Christian leaders one by one to make an impacton the world we live in today.

Cincinnati Christian University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.