Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science

Rophyll

From my orientation to now everyone that I have come in contact with at Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science have been extremely helpful, polite, and caring about my success with the school. All of my instructors are wonderful and very open to any extra assistance that I may need in order to succeed in the mortuary field.

Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science is a trade-defined college focusing solely on Funeral Service, Embalming and Mortuary Science. There are two degrees offered for this school, Associate of Applied Science in Mortuary Science and Bachelor of Mortuary Science. Most students live and work with local funeral homes to receive stipends and room and board while gaining on-the-job experience. Students discuss events of the day amongst each other and compare notes on how to best serve a family. Most students pack lunches or are only in the building for 3-6 hours a day then go back to their respective funeral homes to study work and learn. Excellent school, Excellent education and an Excellent experience.

Olivia

CCMS has been my dream school since I was 15. I have now been enrolled since last august and graduate in December. I feel at home here. I feel more like myself than I ever have. I will always be proud to be a ccms student and will always recommend it to other aspiring funeral directors.

Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.