Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cincinnati State Technical and Community College

Christina

The advice that I would give myself is to have more confidence when I start college. I would tell myself don?t let anything pull me down. I would not allow myself to let things get in the way of what I want or what I want to do with my future. I would tell myself to go to class. Regardless of how tired I am or how I just didn?t want to go?I would tell myself just to go. I would be also tell myself to be more careful about spending money. It is hitting me hard financially so I would have wished that I could have controlled my spending and started saving more. I would also tell myself not to procrastinate as much as I did and still do. Another piece of advice I would give myself above all is to follow my dreams. I say that because I realize now that if I want something bad enough it will happen. Just keep my head up high and believe in myself.

The best thing about my school is that it is culturally diverse with all different age groups as well as traditional students. The students as well as the great faculty make my decision for going here. I love the atmosphere!

The type of person that should not attend this school is a person who is not willing to interact. A person who is not motivated to do something in life. A person that is not socialable and that is not culturally diverse. This person can not be afraid of learning.

Jalisa

If I could go back in time and talk to my senior self I would stress the importance of school, education, and the various opportunities high school can offer. Although senior year is supposed to be a fun and memorable year I would encourage myself to remain focused on the long term goals I have created for myself. I would encourage myself to begin to work on organization and time management, as well as prioritizing various aspects of my life. I would stress how different college life is from high school life. In high school teachers know you because they have watched you for the past 4 years. College is extremely different, and instead of encouraging you to improve and holding your hand, professors use the tactic of failure. I would tell myself that if I want to achieve my goals in life and become successful then I have to remain focused and complete all assignments on time and to the best of my abilities. I would encourage myself to devise well thought out plans constantly and drive myself to work on achieving them. I would remind myself that hard work does pay off and is very rewarding.

Anyone who is serious about furthering their education and willing to dedicate the time and hard work that it takes to do so should attend this school. Although college tuition is indeed costly, Cincinnati State is a great alternative for those who are taking general college courses for less, rather than attending Universities who offer the same courses at University prices.

Adaeze

My school is a finacial saver and a great two year college where you can get one on one help from the teachers to help you succeed in life.

If I could go back in time to talk to myself as an high school senior about knowning what I know now about college life, the advice I will give myself is to pay attention to the information my parents and teachers are telling to me. Some of the things that my parents and teachers try to inform me about went through one ear out the other. My teachers and parents always told me to start looking for colleges in the beginnging of my senior year so I can get accepted to the colleges I really wanted to attend. Of course, me being me, I didn't listen. When I recieved my high school diploma the principle was announcing all of the colleges students were accepted to and when they reach to my name I didn't have any acepptance to any college. Of course it made me feel down but I kept my head high. So in the summer time I went to colleges and explore the campuses. I was accepted to three colleges and decided to attend Cincinnati Technical College. Now here I am achieving my dream goal to become a criminal psychologist.

I believe people that have finacial problems, trying to save money, and like to attend a school where there is only 20 syudents per class should attend my school because for each credit course it only costs 68 dollars to attend. The school tution is very cheap, and also you can get you associate degree so much cheaper than attending a university school. People that want to save money and want to achieve their goal with a little extra money in their pocket should attend Cincinnati State Technical and Community College.

Nichelle

I would tell myself to saty focus, everything that was important to me then means nothing in the future.

I wish I would have known the short cuts u could of takin in the program.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the finanical aid office. The line are so long, and just to get in there just to talk to somebody take all day. Another thing that frustrate me is trying to find oyu guidance counsular, but other than that my school is pretty cool.

Dominique

This school is best known for the Midwest Culinary Institute and for affordable college to people of all walks of life.

Focus on what you wanna do the most and stride for it. Do your research on colleges and opportunities. Apply what you know to better help others and walk together and help each other.

If you would like the big class, large campus atmosphere, this is not the college for you. There are still great people however this college offers personal relationships and smaller classes.

MARY

My school is the best place to acquire educational knowledge and prepare yourself for the future.

I will tell myself not to focus on mathematics, sciences, and debate alone; she should participate in school sports.

Anybody who is not ready to study hard and do their academy assignments.

Miranda

The majority of my classmates at Cincinnati State are very hardworking and down-to-earth.

If I could go back in time to when I was a senior at Oak Hills high school I would tell myself not to worry about what people think and dealing with the immature gossip that goes on in high school and to just focus on my school work. I would tell myself to take the more challenging classes my senior year like Pre-Calc, Presentational Speaking, AP English, etc. because it will benefit me in college. I would also tell myself to not be so nervous about starting college, that the people at Cincinnati State are all very nice and as long as I stay focused on my goal and want it enough I will do great in my college courses. I would tell myself to never ever forget my dream and always do better than my best.

The type of person that should attend Cincinnati State would be someone of middle class or lower middle class whom is looking to get a good education for a very affordable price.

Erin

In the health programs, they tend to be very kind, cheery, down-to-earth people.

Its superior Diagnostic Medical Sonography program, the culinary school, and the beautifully manicured grounds.

Enter the school early so as to decrease the wait later on. Meet with your advisor frequently, even if you do have to drive an extra couple of hours to do it. Ask whether you have everything done that is needful, whether you're still on track. Smile and be cheerful and encourage your fellow students, and the professors, too. Talk to them about little things and care about them; you're never in that much of a hurry, never too stressed, to remember to inquire about their broken down car or their sick grandmother. Be emotionally generous.

Sean

My classmates are a wide group of kids from all races and ages. Most students are just entering college or going back to finish. Cincinnati State provides many great majors and classes for a large group of students to complete. Age groups very from high school to adult.

My advice to myself would have been for me to go to college. I went to a automotive school after high school and figured out it wasn't the best choice for me. If I could make a different decision it would have been to go to my current college sooner. Either way the skills I learned from my prior trade are valuable and useful in daily life. To anyone graduating high school my advice is find something you enjoy and stick with it. Education really pays off in the long run.

I like my school. I get along well with my classmates and faculty. Sometimes I have minor conflicts with the staff or students. This is expected anywhere you go.

Cincinnati State Technical and Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.