Cincinnati State Technical and Community College

« See more reviews of Cincinnati State Technical and Community College

Cincinnati State has some of the most challenging and engaging technical programs in the state, and also has one of the highest post-graduation job placement rates in the state. The technology available to the students is both abundant and advanced, unlike other community colleges I have visited. I feel as though my fellow students truly take pride in the accomplishments they make academically and are able to make connections with the faculty. As a first year Surgical Technology major, the dedicated faculty of the ST program have been incredibly invaulable, providing the knowledge and respect essential to my success.

During my enrollment process I discovered that there seems to be a unique and good aspect regarding the student body. It seems to be very diverse in age groups, economic status and ethnicity. This is helpful to me as a 44 year old mother just begining her college career.

It's small, and all the credits you get from Cincinnati State will transfer to 4 year colleges, which is nice.

Just the small classes