Cincinnati State Technical and Community College

« See more reviews of Cincinnati State Technical and Community College

I don't believe there is a person who should not attend Cincinnati State. In fact, I am proud to say my school offers a solid foundation for everyone who is interested in applying themselves so that one's future can be better. If a person starts their academic studies at Cincinnati State, and finds that they are not ready for school, at least they have a taste of what college is, and can come back when they are ready. The diversity of students and classes offered, along with the low cost, makes my school accessible to everyone.

Cincinnati State has a lot to offer men and woman of all ages. The types of student that may not fit in as well are ones that are seeking a big city type campus. The student body consists of young adults through seasoned seniors. Classes are small and intimate and the campus has a professional serious tone. Students looking for the loud hype of a big city school and the camaraderie of a fraternity or sorority may be disappointed.

Any person not willing to put forth work to obtain their education. Going to Cincinnati State is wonderful, but don't intend on people doing any of the work for you. It is a multi-step process that is not necessarily easy. If you are easily discouraged by constant additional steps in the college process, this would not be a good school for you.

The type of person that should not attend this school is a person who is not willing to interact. A person who is not motivated to do something in life. A person that is not socialable and that is not culturally diverse. This person can not be afraid of learning.

I think anyone and everyone can attend this school. It has great academics and different clubs. And they have class all throughout the day so if you work in the mornings you can take evening classes or if you work at night you can take morning classes, very flexible

If you would like the big class, large campus atmosphere, this is not the college for you. There are still great people however this college offers personal relationships and smaller classes.

If a person wants a more dorm type enviornment than Cincinnati State is not for them

Anybody who is not ready to study hard and do their academy assignments.