Citadel Military College of South Carolina Top Questions

Morgan

A person that wants to attend The Citadel is going to have to have veriaty of differnt characteristics. To excel at the Citadel one must bet tough. Not just physically but mentally as well. Also one need to be honorable and have integrity. Not every one must have these traits because the Citadel will instill values such as a sense of duty, disipline and moral courage. With the schools Honor Code every person that comes to the Citadel will be held to a higher standard and looked up to in regards of the honor code.

James

A person with a mentallity that can withstand a very mental and physically strenuous first year. Also the person should be in somewhat decent physical condition.

Joshua

In order to attend this school, a person must be mentally strong and able to endure hardship.

Joshua

One who is dedicated to the school and what it stands for and someone who has excellent time management because remember this is a military college.

Zachary

Someone who is phsically tough and mentally tough. You have to 'want to be here' in order to stay. It's not meant for everyone. You have to be a hard worker who works well under pressure.

Somebody who is humble and can take criticism but also extremely confident.

Robert

Motivate, patriotic, conservative white male

Matthew

Highly motivated indaviduals with determation and a disier to come here

Julius

Someone who either wishes to go into the military after graduation, or feels that a very structured environment would best suit their needs for study. Someone who wishes to build close cameraderie with their classmates and enjoy a bond that not many other graduates from other institutions can say they share.

Kyle

People who want to attend The Citadel should be people who are focused and drivin individuals. Individuals who are willing to sacrifice a typical college experience with a very physically and mentally challenging one. Someone who can tolorate a complete academic year of limited freedom, little sleep, and the everyday intensity that The Citadel demands; All while being engulfed by 167 years of tradition.

Anthony

Athletic and hardworking

Carlos

Someone interested in tradition and the military lifestyle.

Kevin

Someone who likes the military, likes getting yelled at, and hates their life.

Terry

Smart, honest, and physically fit people with the need for a challenge that they are willing to face without question, cause, or complaint. People who come here to not change the school, but people who want to come here to change themselves to fit the school itself.