City College of San Francisco Top Questions

The person that should attend this school is a person that is willing to challenge themselves and enjoy the fruits of their labor.

halimah

The kind of person that should attend city college of san francisco should be motivaed,optimistic and have goals. This school is the perfect place to reach your goals if you are there with intentions of being succussful. If you love to make choice's and have the freedom to further your education as far as you want it to go you are a perfect fit for this school.

Marcela

Anyone is able to attend City College of San Francisco. The campus is open to those who have and who do not have an educational plan for college. Also, many individuals that attend CCSF juggle a full time job while attending school in order to save up for when they transfer to a four year university. Other individuals that attend CCSF are newly graduated students from High School and also older adults ranging from their twenties to their sixties. It is safe to say that CCSF is open to having anyone that is focused and committed, to attend their campus.

Anybody aspiring for higher education. The campus is multicultural, gay-friendly and non-threatening.