City Colleges of Chicago-Harold Washington College Top Questions

LESLIE

Harold Washington College is located in the apex of downtown Chicago. The area is a melting pot. Chicago is a hearty soup filled with unique ingredients its diverse residents bring to the bowl. The best part about Harold Washingtion is that the diversity makes you feel as if you're a part of something bigger than yourself. Its cultural blend is very hard to find outside of the city.

Omnee

The best thing about my school is the opportunity to advance your education in a cost-efficient way.

deanna

The best thing I consider about my school is their class sizes. Their class size is great because I get to interact with the teacher better than a big class size. It is also great because you can here what the teacher have to say and you can be yourself. What i mean by being yourself is that you don't have to be shy, you can get to know everyone.

Leanna

The best thing about my school is its diversity. Placed in the heart of a cutlural melting pot of Chicago, Harold Washington College welcomes many people from many backgrounds. I find my college experience has been enriched by learning among people of different ages, races, and nationalities. Intellectually interacting with a diverse group of people on a daily basis will undoubtedly help me in my future career as a journalist. I believe as people we should learn from each other, and in our interactions, we should learn more about ourselves.

The location of the school is very convenient and the classrooms are easy to find.

Naomi

The best thing about my college are the professors, they are always available and helpful. The professors leave a schedule of where they are for the day so that students will be able to easily access them when needed. Professors also access their e-mails oftenly through out the day to keep students posted and send them feedback. The professors are the best thing about my college because they are so dedicated.

The diverse cultural groups is the best thing about Harold Washington. HWC has a great level of pride in cultural diffrences and similarities and allows for open discussions on culture in the classroom.

Aki

I consider the location to be the greatest that the school has. it opens up the availability of education for many within the inner city and downtown area. the school also offeres diversity, different students from different backgrounds and locations.