City Colleges of Chicago-Kennedy-King College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for City Colleges of Chicago-Kennedy-King College

Lauryn

If you are looking for a family in the college campus life then Kennedy King College is the way to go. Like in a family you have your up and down moments. But there are enough resources such as tutoring lab for every subject or the hidden pool with a beautiful view and secret entrance only "the cool kids" know about. The only thing you will regret about going to Kennedy King College is not coming sooner. So on behalf of everyone here, I would like to say "Welcome"!

Cymba

Personally, I think Kennedy-King is a great community college. It has been a rewarding experience to be a student here. I have met many people and joined organizations that are dedicated to the success of their students. I have grown as a person, a leader, and future professional due to the resources that were provided to me. I would recommend this college to anyone who is seeking a degree, rewarding college experience, and an affordable option.

Efetobore

Based on my experience, Kennedy-King College is a decent school to get your education from. It's a cheap school in terms of not being expensive. It's a stepping stone for those who want to transfer to a four-year university. The environment can use a bit of work; it's not perfect. There are people who don't think of education as top-priority so it hurts the reputation of the school. But overall, it's a decent school to be in.

Jeremiah

i think that city of colleges of chicago is good wed thing for a lot of people will like it so we sonld go to city colleges of chicago

Tamera

I think its a great school full of opportunities for students to express themselves and their academics and get involved.

Gulian

I think its a great school to get my life started off to a good start after high school its a decent size campus not too big not too small i'm known with the area and know a few people that goes there so i'll be comfortable when I arrive to kennedy king.

Patricia

Great experience so far. The campus is well kept. Class sizes are small with opportunities to engage. Your successful educational career path is a priority to the faculty. Professors are available and ready to assist. The student advisors are in contact with you regularly regarding your grades and helpful opportunities.

Victoria

I think it is a great college with different opportunities and it has what I need I think personally. It's affordable and the campus is close to me and it is really convenient for me. I think it's important for students to see that Kennedy King is the right college for them.

India

I would definitely recommend my community college to anyone looking. The staff is extremely kind and accessible as well as the students. For the most part, everyone is pretty friendly and welcoming. The campus is always extremely tidy, I absolutely have no complaints about my college.

Tyrone

I like Kennedy King College. The professors and staff are very helpful. If you are a serious student, you will get involved in the school events, either by working at the school or by simply being on campus. Its a great school with very intelligent, diligent students.