City Colleges of Chicago-Malcolm X College Top Questions

Hussein

I believe the worst thing about my school is the overly zealous security officers.

Arvette

I think that they are unorganized and it often causes confusion amoung students.

The school itself is not bad, the worst thing about any school would have to be the students attending the school who are there for the wrong reasons. In my school there are always several of student who dont show up to class, who roam the hallways. There are also students who attend school and apply for financial aide just to recieve the money they get. I think that school is not all about money its about having the strive to go somewhere far in life and continue you your education. So the wrong thing is the unappreciative students.

NaKia

The worst thing about my school is that it is a very small school. I know a lot of the students that attemd there. My school Malcolm X College is a two year college. I believe that if I attended a four year university I would mingle with the students more because there will be a better opportunity for me to make more friends. I think it would help me to be less anti-social.

Ngai

The worst part of school for me would be the way certain students are allowed to enter the building/class even when they are intoxicated and being disruptive