City Colleges of Chicago-Olive-Harvey College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for City Colleges of Chicago-Olive-Harvey College

Cuauhtemoc

Olive Harvey College is a great school to start one's education because the school feels close knit where students or visitors can access most services with ease. The school has an active spirit for sports and its clubs. There are small events which make the small appear bigger than it is but at the same time these events don't diminish the importance of education.

Lance

Overall, I like the campus. Setting aside the usual thing of "it's a community college, it's not as good as a 4 year," it's a school where people are mainly pushing academics to have an easier time transferring to a 4 year. I personally was enrolled at UIC, but had to come to Olive Harvey due to cost reasons. It is a community college which means it's mostly work, but for what it's supposed to be, it works very well for me so far, especially for free.

Vanessa

I love the school. The staff are very helpful. I have enjoyed attending this college. I have learned a lot, it's been hard but my professors have been great. I started back to school because I never got the chance to finish. I am 55 years old now, and going back to school has been one of the most rewarding things, I have ever done for myself. Olive Harvey College made that happen for me.