City Colleges of Chicago-Richard J Daley College Top Questions

Nichol

Before I attended the college, I wish I would have had a better idea of what field I wanted to go into so I would have spent less time taking seemingly pointless classes that were not even needed for graduation. As a result, I ended up with a lot of extra classes that I won't need when I transfer to a 4 year institution, and I feel like that time could have been saved had I known what I wanted to study.

Jazzmin

Ending up at Daley was not in my plans at all I had to come to a city college, because I did not have enough money to go back away to school. What I wish I could of learned while I was still in high school is that I needed to be more serious about my ACT if I just would of worked harder I could have had the test scores to match my GPA to get more scholarships, just working hard at school is like thousands of dollars I would of have gotten for free to go to school.

Angel

There is not one thing i wish i had known before i came to this school. This school is the best city college i have attended. The professors are wonderful and so avaliable to students. The education that i am recieving here will help me futher my education if life. If i could start all over again i would have choose to com to Richard J. Daley first.