Seattle, WA
City University of Seattle

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend City University of Seattle

Jessica Lynn

CityU treats each student like a human rather than a robot. The faculty provide timely feedback that pushes you towards betterment. The advisors periodically check up to see how you are doing. The coursework is rigorous and relevant. I am glad I picked CityU!

IMMACULATE

It's an excellent family friendly campus and most ideal for working adults. As a full time graduate Student and a stay at home mom, I would highly recommend it to any stay at home mom out there. I've seen myself receive a lot of support from staff and faculty.

Anthony

Seeing as how i graduated early and joined the military, i would tell my self that its worth it. I was nervous about joining the Marine Corps but coming from a small town with no money for college i had no other options. I wish some one was around to tell me i was doing the right thing, that my education was worth four years of my life. I would also tell my self that four years in the real world was a great learning experience and that when it was all done i would take school that much more serious. obviously i knew all this deep in my gut seeing as how i did it, but to have some one comfort and confirm that my decision was indeed the correct one would have mad those last few weeks of my senior year and the four years to follow that much easier.

Danielle

they are there for you and want you to succeed but still expect a lot from you.

they are there for you and want you to succeed but still expect a lot from you.

I would tell meyself to be me. Do not try to be someone else. I would also tell myself to dump the guy I was with at the time. It is better and more fun to enter college as a single person. I would also tell myself to take more risk while at college. If you are scared of doing something then make a point to do it. Don't hide in the background. Some people will love you and others will not, that is life. Just be the best person you can be and do things that make you happy.

The class schedual. Some classes are 7 hours long while others are only 3 hours long. It is frusterating not having a set schedual. A class could be on Monday one week and then tuesday and friday the next week.

Kamee

City University is a school that gives you the tools you need to reach your goals and survive in the real world.

The worst thing about my school is that I didn't know it was an option when I was younger. I wish that they would reach out to more young students for whom a four-year university is not an option. I used to worry that I didn't have any choice but to stay home and work, but now I know that all of those worries could have disappeared if I had known about City University two years ago!

Angela

As a begging student I feel my schol is full of life and oppurtunity to guide you to your goals in life.

It has been a value for me to attend collgege because i am determined to reach my goals. Ever since I was a youg child I wanted to be a preschool teacher to help and guide young kids down the right path of life. Giving them a new understanding and a look on a brighter tommorrow. Being the first light to shine down on them as a learning experience.

Before I came to this school I wish I knew more about the liberal arts program and what classes did or did not qualify towards my major such as math.

Amber

I have gained knowledge that is not only beneficial to my academic life, but also to my personal and professional life. I have been able to identify the areas of my life that are in need of change and I have already begun to implement those changes because of this education.

I wish I had known how to prioritized my assignemnts better.

I often brag about the experience and credentials of the instructors.

Laci

City University is best known for making it possible for single moms, working parents, or people with busy schedules an opportunity to get a degree in an area that interests that person. City University provides excellent professors that teach and train you thoroughly about the field of work you are discovering.

If i could go back to my high school days, I would tell myself to slow down and take one step at a time. As a senior, I was so worried that if I transferred straight into a 4-year college, I automatically had to decide what career I wanted to dive into. Looking back, I'm glad I chose to enroll into a community college to earn an associates, however after I earned it I didn't apply to a 4-year and became complacent in my life. To make the transition easier for myself back then, I would tell me not to worry so much about the money and career choices involved with education. My advice would be to look at education as a road to success and being a life long learner. It doesn't matter if your not exactly sure about what career you want to be in, all that matters is that your interested in your field of study. If it doesn't work out for you, its ok. The money was worth it, knowledge is priceless and there are no limits to the choices you make in life.

The best quality about City University is the flexibilty in programs and quality of learning. City University gets right to the point and teaches you the required and important concepts that pertain the the career you have chosen. They also provide hands on opportunities for you to actually experience what your career will be like when you actually land a job.

City University of Seattle administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.