Clackamas Community College Top Questions

Saritha

My school is best known for the education it gives aswell as the location and accessabilty. Its a beatiful campus and everyone is so generous that works there.

In this area, Clackamas Community College is known for its excelent prices, very good classes and faculty, as well as its georgous campus. Also Clackamas is known for thier great enviroment based classes.

In my mind, my school is best know for the programs offered, especially the nursing program. I think that all the teachers are very good and make it such a plus to attend there. I've learned a lot there and I'm thankful.

Letia

My school is best known for implementing renewable energy on the campus, excellent instructors, and great opportunities for students to exceed. Clackamas Community College is constantly improving to become earth-friendly with everything from ecosystem restoration down to recycling. I have had many instructors that are very current in their field and give extra time to individuals as they need it. There are plenty of opportunities for students to get help in tutoring, counseling, and developing strong relationships with fellow classmates.