Clackamas Community College Top Questions

Ann

I wish I had signed up for college credits in my high school honors/AP classes so I could have had credits going into Clackamas Community College. I also wished that I had knew exactly what major I wanted to go into. I wished I worked a little harder in my first year so I could be done in exactly two years. I guess school is about learning and experiences.

michael

I wished I had found out more about scholarships and grants>

Kelsie

My 2009 school year would have been made a little easier if I was more aware of when to register for school and financial aid. Being the first person in my family to go to college, I did not have any assistance or advice on how to go through the process properly. Unfortunately I missed the opportunity to receive any financial aid because of this but being aware of it now I have made sure to check deadlines and search for financial aid opportunities as much as possible.

Letia

There wasn't much that they missed. I felt like Clackamas Community College does a fabulous job at notifying students of important information. There is always a helpful staff member available to answer questions. The only thing that I wish I had known about before I came was about the student clubs and how they could have played a part of my experience at Clackamas Community College.