Orangeburg, SC
Claflin University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Claflin University

Tonye

I actually love Claflin University. I didnt want to come here at first because it look too old and lame. But once I actually got there I LOVED it and im glad I made this choice . Its like having a home away from home. It's not the best school to come to for an HBCU experience but its still a good school I highly recommend it!

nyasia

This is a fantastic school. The atmosphere of the campus is very family oriented. Before i ended my high school career, i wasn't too sure that college was where i wanted to be. I didn't think i wanted to take that big of a challenge because i have heard how others talked about college and how challenging it could be. When i finally made up my mind Claflin was the school i chose. I was still skeptical if i was making the right decision for myself and my future. Now with one semester completed, i can honestly say, choshing this school was one of the best choices i made and i would not change a thing.

Jada

It’s small but comfortable.

It’s small but comfortable.

Ronitra

I love Claflin! It’s the best choice that I’ve made! I honestly couldn’t picture myself anywhere else, because I have claimed Claflin as my home. Yes all schools have their faults, but college is what you make of it 🤗. When applying, you must remember that the town is super small, but if you really want to have fun here you have to be creative and challenge yourself ( which makes it even more fun!)

Zariah

So far so good! Could use a few improvements but no school is perfect. For instance, actually taking action or considering student complaints or advice so that we know that our voices are being heard. Claflin is also a historic black college so and we’ve had the same president, faculty, and staff for about 20 years. They’re used to claflin being ran the same way but it’s also important to accommodate the new generations of students.

Taurence

I love the environment especially on my first day the older students didn't even know me but offered so much help from the best way to approach classes to there own contact information for me to get help. So if this is the mindset of the students there must be a great staff backing this type of behavior.

Mykia

They treat you like family and want everyone to feel welcomed. There are always events going on they want everyone to be socially active and get to be close to one another. They are also people who genuinely encourage others and want to see people do their best

Tariq

The school is great for networking and seeking careers but needs a variety of activities.

diana

it is an amazing place to get away and learn from dedicated professors, and most of all become your best self.

Ariyana

Claflin within itself envisions innovative solutions and possess knowledge and skills that can bring about change called the "Claflin Confidence". Learning to deal with complex concepts and skill sets, conduct original research, and integrate principles from a diverse range of ideas. Meanwhile, maintaining a strong commitment to the community, both locally and globally.

Claflin University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.