Claremont McKenna College Top Questions

Michaiah

If you want a well rounded education at an institution where you'll never be in a 300 seated lecture hall then CMC is for you. If you're interested in government, politics, business, or finance, CMC is for you. If you dont want to be limited to the resources of only one institution then CMC is for you.

Han

We work extremely hard. Everyone here is driven, ambitious, and responsible. We are all admitted here because we are leaders who want to succeed and make a difference in the world. We also play hard. We are a wet campus. That doesn't mean you have to drink to have fun as the community is extremely accepting. If your looking for a pragmatic approach to education and also excellent career oppurtunites and also a great time, then Claremont McKenna College is for you.

Steve

An outgoing person looking for a perfect blend of challenging academics and an engaging social life. Someone who wants the intellectual gauntlet, and yet seeks the social support and release. A career driven individual who knows how to balance the work hard and play hard persona.

Kendra

A person who is willing to work very hard