Clarion University of Pennsylvania Top Questions

Richard

I brag about the amazing Physics department that we have here at the university. The professors will help and guide you through your most complex questions until you are able to grasp the scope of the lesson.

Tell them what type of close friends I've made and how many organizations I have been able to join. I also talk about some of my professors that I really enjoy. My library science field is excellent and even a lot of fun.

Benjamin

I tell them about how hands-on the program I'm in is. I mention that the professors in my major have had practical experience outside of teaching that they can pass on to students. Also, we have excellent equipment in the communications department--and other departments like the science department for that matter. I like to tell my friends of our extensive library. I like to mention the community that students can find if they seek it.

When I brag to my friends about Clarion University, I tell them about the hands on experience that I'm getting trough the TV station at the college. I currently anchor and report for our TV station, WCUB, and it is like I'm already working the jobs that I've always wanted. I get to anchor behind the desk for a station that airs on local televsion and also, go out into the community and report.

William

How close me and my friends are, and the awesome program we have set up with MSDN

Justina

The professors at Clarion University are caring and always willing to make time for you. If it were not for these wonderful teachers I don't think Clarion would be what it is today. All the professors I have had are kind and would go out of their way to help any student struggling with work. The traditional stereotypical professor is someone who does not care whether or not the student passes or fails. The teachers at Clarion all care and want to make better students and better people of everyone that attend the university.

Sean

I chose to major in mass media with a focus in TV production. As the Graphic Editor for the school newspaper and volunteering in the TV production department for 3 years I have received fantastic hands on training preparing me for the real world upon graduation next May . My goal is to graduate summa cum laude. I have earned two Telly Awards for my work and completed a successful summer internship with a major TV station in PGH, PA. I would recommend Claion to anyone interested in the media/TV Production field.

James

Its awsome. the best school ever!

Connor

The people. There is a great community. I feel safe and welcome.

Rebecca

I brag about my friends. I have made better friends in Clarion than I did through high school, and I kneww my high school peers for at least 4 or more years.

Robin

The students and faculty are really nice...and easy to get along with. There is always someone there to talk to you and help you when you need it the most.

Morgan

When people ask about Clarion, I tell them that my favorite thing about it here is the size of the university. It is fairly small, and I like it that way. There are intimate class atmospheres, and the professors actually care what you have to say. You get answers quickly, and the professors and advisors are always around when you need them. Another thing I really like are the activities on campus, such as open mic nights, art shows, and concerts. All in all it is a small, close knit atmosphere that really works for me.

Julia

I always brag about the stellar group of friends that I've had throughout my years at Clarion. I tell stories about my friends and I taking hikes through the surrounding woods and swimming and canoeing in the Clarion River. Clarion is environmentally involved in the sense that we take advantage of our woods, hills and river. I brag about my ability to explore, both academically and socially. My major and minor allow my to find new possibilites in a future career, and the social scene is very relaxed. Communications is very involved on campus and off.