Clarion University of Pennsylvania Top Questions

I was really satisfied with my entire experience!

Richard

I wish I had a pervious experience with the serious snow storms that occur around the area. Along with the snow storms come the freezing cold weather.

Corey

all the scholarships that were available to me

Nicholas

I wish I had known how small the school was, but due to family circumstances, I had to leave a large D-1 school to come to Clarion.

Janay

Maybe not just this school, but any school, that being away from home for the first time is hard. Especially when your family is broken, and your father is sick living by himself, stressing over money.

Be ready for a lot of work ahead. Knowing what you want to do will help you succeed. The education deparment at Clarion is one of the best, if not the best in the State. Proffessors tend be very helpfull and want you to succeed. Keep in touch with your professors, because you never know what they will be able to do for you in the future. Make friends and keep a social life, remember to study and work hard for your classes. You'll have memories of a lifetime at Clarion University. Work hard, have fun, and be succesfull.

Katherine

I wish I would have known more about the history of this college. Many of the Pennsylvania colleges are rich in history, many of them starting off as teacher colleges in the early 1900's. Many of the buildings on campus are very old and were probably part of the early teaching college. I wish I would of done a little research on Clarion history, before I actually started classes. I enjoy history and it would of been neat to understand what took place on this campus a hundred years ago.

Jay

I wish that I would have known how hard it is to find a sufficient source of income. There is a very small job market, most jobs are at fast food restaurants and the wages are extremely low.

Kimberly

Before coming to this school I wish I would have known more about the ALF(Autumn Leaf Festival). My freshman year I wasn't really aware of it and ended up going home that weekend because we get friday classes off. It is like a little mid semester break of celebrating the upcoming changing of the season. I have definitely stayed in Clarion for the festival the years since then. There are many activities to do and it also goes along with our homecoming weekend. Knowing about ALF would have increased my wanting to come here even more.

James

it snows a lot!

Jamie

i wish i knew that it was difficult to schedule the exact classes you want

Christopher

I wish i had known to goto class more in my first semester, i would not have done as much damage to my GPA, to which i am suffering for now.

James

I wish I would have known more about the department of my major. Also, the quality of on campus facilities such as classrooms and recreation centers would have been nice to know. Finally, the success of others who attended this university and which majors had the most and least success for alumni.

I wish I had realized how weak the music department was and how few people are actually there to gain a strong education. Many of the students here are students that couldn't afford or get into anything better, and it is reflected in the quality of the school. The campus is not attractive and there are not many places to go on campus in between class other than the student union, which is loud and distracting, and the library which is not conducive to study as there are no comfortable places to work. Coming here is something I regret.