Clarion University of Pennsylvania Top Questions

I enjoy the people! The amount of relationships that I have been able to build over the last three and a half years with not only students, but faculty, staff, administration, and community members will continue to be a part of my life even after graduation.

Celeste

I enjoyed all the clubs and activities the school had to offer. They had wonderful environment to learn in. They made sure you were prepared for your field by providing on the job experience and having a wide variety of classes.

Corey

all the differnt organizations they have, the helpful professors, the campus

Jarrett

The smaller class size because the professors knew who you were.

Janay

I feel the best thing about Clarion University is that the school is smaller. The teachers can give you more attention and you can meet people in a small town environment.

meg

The staff at Clarion is definately the most helpful and personable staff i've come in contact with. They are constantly helping and going above and beyond their duties just to make the students comfortable and feel as if they are going to be able to succeed.

The hands on experience of the Communications department here at Clarion is the best part about the university. There are seven different concentrations within my major, communications, and the school has the facilities to give you hands on experiences with each concentration. My focus, for example, is in broadcast. We have a student run TV station and radio station that run shows weekly. Getting involved in these two stations gives you experiences that a text book never could.

Kimberly

The best about my school is the atmoshpere. It is very welcoming and friendly. Whenever I am having an off day I can usually look around and take in the view of the mountains and people walking around with a care free attitude and it helps me feel more at ease. Even during finals week when there seems to be a more tense and studious atmoshpere I still feel incorporated and bonded with the rest of the students because we are all going through the same emotions involved with taking final exams.

Rebecca

The people in the school are the best thing about the school. We don't need a strong support from the teachers because every student bonds together, despite major, or different sororities and fraternities, we all weave together into a large support net. And that's so awesome!

Lisa

I would have to say the best thing about this school is my friends and advisor. The library is also great.

Cherise

I think the best thing about my school is its size. The reason for this is because the university is not too big or too small, giving students a chance to meet new people of different diversities while also allowing professors to be able to work more one on one with students in class.