Atlanta, GA
Clark Atlanta University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clark Atlanta University

Brooklyn

I love the school and the kids and staff was very nice

I love the school and the kids and staff was very nice

Justin

Great

Great

Ahmani

Overall Clark Atlanta is a lovely HBCU that embraces the beauty and creativity of the African american culture. CAU is home to many intelligent students like myself who live by the words "Culture for Service" to always improve the conditions and livelihood of our communities.

Grace

Clark Atlanta University provides a feeling of comfort on campus. I feel accepted by everyone for who I am, which I have never felt before. As a very light-skinned African American, I was worried I would be an outcast. I was the token "black girl" growing up among white people. Coming to Clark, I feel normal. There are people of every kind. The faculty are kind, the upperclassmen are kind. I am almost waiting for something bad to happen because my experience has been so good. Everyone back home knows how much I am enjoying myself at Clark. I put this HBCU on the map in my hometown. My guidance counselors recommend Clark to every minority student unsure of where they would enjoy pursing their higher education, because of me.

angelo

The worst thing about the Clark Atlanta is the wifi is you stay on campus. The second worst thing is that financial aid and student accounts will be quick to notify you if your payments/account is bad standing but they never notify you when funds have been added to your account from scholarships.

Nikkel

Clark Atlanta is a overall good school that has a lot of great experiences and opportunities there for the future.

Imani

Clark Atlanta University is one of many exceptional HBCU's (Historically Black College/University). The campus is vibrant and full of life. The students welcome each other to the facility. The teachers help students in and out of class as some students have told me. Students would not change their college experience if they had the chance to.

I believe Clark Atlanta is a great school, and I think it could be the place I call home for the next four years. Clark Atlanta seems to be a good college where students thrive and the education is important. They have a multitude of majors and opportunities for students to succeed and have fun.

Teal

My matriculation at the illustrious Clark Atlanta University has been great overall. My school has taught me to always find a way or make one, which is our school motto. The teachers, especially in the psychology department have helped me during college and after college. Clark Atlanta University is a historically black college and has prepared me for so much for my future. I am now continuing my studies to obtain my masters at Jefferson University and have to thank Clark Atlanta University for preparing and giving me the necessary tools/resources to prosper. Thank you CAU -CAU Alumna 18'

Ashanti

Clark Atlanta is a great HBCU, lacks professionalism at times. but feels like a home away from home. I wouldn't want to be at any other school. There are plenty to get involved in on campus and the campus life is exciting and always lively. I love my HBCU