Vancouver, WA
Clark College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clark College

Makinzie

I would give myself the advice to learn more effecient study habits because I believe if I would have studied better in high school it would have made it easier to study and learn the material in college. I would have also given myself the advice of getting involved and taking advantage of the free tutoring and classes that would have furthered me in college and would have eliminated the amount of classes that I needed to take to catch up in college, especially math. I believe that if I would have challenged myself more with studying and math I would have been a little bit further in my educational future than I am today. I have no regrets though and by attending college I have really pushed and strived for myself to be the best student I can be and in return I have had a wonderful experience in college.

The kind of person who should attend Clark College is a determined individual who is serious and dedicated to furthering their education. This kind of person would be here to not only try to get further in their future, but to help others (classmates) get further in their future as well at Clark College. I believe that everyone who does want to go to Clark College to further their education and is serious about it deserves the opportunity to attend.

Someone who isn't serious about furthering their education and is taking up space in a classroom where a person who IS interested in furthering their education could be. Another type of person who should now attend this school would be someone who creates a dangerous or uncomfortable atmosphere for others.

Clark College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.