Clarke University Top Questions

Kevin

The best thing about Clarke is the strong sense of community. The small campus allows for contact with a lot of the same people. It is hard to go anywhere on campus and not know the faces of the people you will see there. At Clarke it is easy to find friends that you will keep for years to come.

I greatly enjoy the atmostphere. It is hard to exlain, but everyone here is very friendly and welcoming.

Kaitlin

The best thing about my school is that the professors all know you by name and take an interest in your life. They are always willing to go above and beyond to help you academically and help accomodate to your needs.

Dustin

The best thing I think that Clarke has going for them is how friendly everyone is. Everyone that works at Clarke from janitors to the president are super friendly and talkative. There are some teachers that say "hi (name)" and I have never even had this teacher before.

Jensen

Its a small school with small classrooms. The teachers and administrative staff are very easy to approach to. I am able to contact them outside the classroom if I have any questions.

The best thing about my school is the atmosphere. I love the small class sizes and the 1 on 1 connection that we have with faculty. Professors are very engaged in our learning and available for help. Everyone is very respectful and friendly on campus, which makes me feel at home.

Alex

My school features close relationships between faculty and students.