Clarks Summit University Top Questions

I always tell my friends how much I have grown and continue to grow in my relationship with Christ. I gain so much encouragement and insight into the Bible through chapel worship and messages and through Bible classes. Because everyone around me takes time for personal devotions, it is so easy to spend time studying God's Word and talking to Him. My friends at college encourage me so much and offer additional support in my walk with God.

Brittney

The friendships i make and will make, the way people are so friendly and the teachers take the time to get to no us. There is so much life on campus and because its a small school you get to really enjoy the friendships and meet new people all the time.

Cynthia

Baptist Bible College is an amazing school because the faculty cares about the students and their success in the future. The community at the college is wonderful and a student will never go without any tools he or she needs to accomplish their dreams.

Alicia

I love the close knit community at our school. I know almost everyone and I have only been on campus less than a year. Everyone is friendly and considerate. The professors care about their students individually and give personal time to everyone. Dorm life is set up in such a way to encourage community and you become very close to the students in your suite, floor, and dorm.

Julee

The atmosphere around campus. It's warm, ecouraging, supportive. I absolutely love it. You can smile and say "Hi" to anyone and receive the same in return. I feel secure, cared for and loved.