Clarkson University Top Questions

Tell us about the food and dining options.

Libby

Dining options have expanded a lot over my time at Clarkson. The food, like anywhere, will get old after a while, but there is a good combination of lots of different choices in the different locations. Most popular is definitely the Student Center, because it's the center of campus. There's also two dining halls in the freshmen housing (Quad) , one of which offers late-night delivery (wahoo!) of milkshakes/burgers/what have you. Most dining halls are made-to-order food, like stir-fry, the grill, or salads. There are also buffet options at the dining locations in the Quad. The food quality is better than other schools, from my experiences, but still, what you'd expect for one organization trying to feed 2500+ people at once. They've been ramping up their healthy options, though, and it's overall been getting leaps and bounds better.

Andrew

The food... I enjoyed it when I lived on campus. It's easy and accessible, but a lot of people complain about it. Personally, I never had a problem with the food but if it's fine dining you're looking for head towards town.