Clayton State University Top Questions

Lahronda

The unique aspect about Clayton State University is the availability of diverse learning platforms for non-traditional students like myself. I am a working professional completing my degree; CSU has made it easy for me to continue to work. The University has managed to maintain a challenging online environment to ensure that students still receive a quality education.

Xavier

The Lakes and the Geese.

Saket

this was close to home

Chaltu

Clayton State University is a big university, yet it has a small university feel. The campus is beautiful and well kept. There is an open communication between the students and the teachers. For example, I have my teacher's phone number to where I can reach her if I have any questions or need help. The teachers and the administrators respond to e-mails in timely manner. The school provide way to socialize with other students. They have cultural diversity groups and events where you can meet students from all parts of the world and nation.

Norman

My school offers free tutoring, which shows that it cares for each individuals success. It is easy to get to know everyone inside Campus.

I liked Clayton State because they had a beautiful campus with a lot of trees and lakes.

I came to this school because I had no other option at the time and some people love it, but for me I want the college experience. It has so much potential but it's taking forever. If you want the small college environmetn then this school is for you but if your looking for tailgating, and formals and a party scene then look somewhere else.