Clayton State University Top Questions

Randi

The ability to have professor who are interested in helping the students achieve their goals. Professor that will assess with helping the students learn material outside of schedule class time.

I absolutely love the staff at my school. I've been out of school for 14 years, so they have made it very easy to get back on track and registered for school.

Edlin

The great quality of the teachers compared the relatively poor quality of the school.

I tell them about how beautiful the campus is at Clayton State, and what an amazing nursing program they have.

SADE

small class size

Jeanelle

I mostly brag about how great my teachers are. And also about how conviently close the school is to my house, which has prevented me from using too much gas. Especially in this economy where gas prices are skyrocketing.

I loved the fact that Clayton State was such a small school. I value individual attention from my teachers and Advising staff, and this school is very intimate in that reguard. If you love being a student and not a social security number, Clayton is a good place to be!

Andra

The biggest thing I brag about is the prices. You get a four star education at a fraction of the price of most private schools. I also love the fact that the school has a evening program set up for the non traditional student. They just don't cater to the tradional non-working student. Most other schools that cater to the adults are very costly and cause you to go into loads of debt. This is a huge advantage due to this recession.

Shaquila

The one thing about my school that I brag about the most is the fact that has a new dorm facility that has only been built for about two years. The rooms are nice and it has carpet. The bathrooms are up to date and we have double sinks. The facility also supplies us with study rooms and a snack area on the main floor.

The calm rejuvenating scenery and campus.