Clayton State University Top Questions

I wish that my school had more majors to offer, its frustrating seeing my fellow athletes that came to this school because they could afford it and recieved a scholarship but they don't have their major.

LOC

The buildings are quite far apart and sometimes the internet is not working..

N/A

Frederick

The most frustrating thing about my school is the distance from my home. It is about thirty miles from my home and with Atlanta traffic it can often take me over an hour to get to campus. The reason I chose to attend my school is because the BSN nursing program is very competitive and the cost of attending is quite reasonable compared to other schools in the area.

Khaliyq

I would have to say for me the most frustrating thing is all the bird feces on the ground outside. This may sound funny but it's what frustrates me the most. I like keeping my shoes clean.

latasha

The thing that most frustrated thing at clayton state is the parking. Its has expanded over years but its always croweded and time consuming.Then another thing is the activities aren't accessible for everyone to join cause they are out at certain time .

Janki

I personally do not find anything frustrating about Clayton State University. However, finding parking spots is frustrating. Since we do not have lots of space for parking, it is hard sometimes for students who come late to find parking. Overall, students tend to understand that coming early will help them find desired parking spots.