Clayton State University Top Questions

I wish I would of known that I would be in class with older adults in some classes, I feel that sometimes it slows the class down. I am glad that our school is so diverse but I want to get what I paid for.

Resheema

I wish I had known that parking was so bad before I came to this school.

Whitney

I wish I would have had an idea of what I wanted to do with my career. I have spent a lot of time and money on classes that I later changed my mind on and are now worthless. I would have explored different careers and use the tools that were availible to me such as career fairs, or seminars, to narrow my interests, instead of making mistakes & learning the hard way what I did Not want to do.

Xavier

I was at Fort Valley and I intended on doing this survey for Fort Valley. But so far Clayton state has been very pleasant. If I could i would love to retake this survey for Fort Valley State Unviersity.

LaTonya

The only think that I wish I had known before going to this school is realizing how diverse and strict the school was on education.

Norman

I wish I had know what I wanted to do as a major before applying. The fact that I will be paying Out Of State fees even if I have resided in Georgia for over a year now, and getting little to no financial aid.

Chase

I wish I had know what great opportunities that a local, state college could offer me. At the same time, I wish I had been better prepared for the rigors of the first semester. Clayton State is a great, tough college with a growing reputation among other Georgia colleges.

Jay

I wish i had known that the school does not offer alot of non majors science courses.

Marquia

I wish that I had known that the Campus Life isn't up to par with the ideal College Life I had in mind. Low support of students for the sport teams. The majority of the students who live on campus have family close by and leave every weekend.

Alexis

There really isnt anything that comes to mind. Everything was pretty straight-forwarrd.

Khrystyna

The school I'm currently attending now is a training center. If I knew it was so much we had to learn in a short amount of time I wouldn't probably attended this school. The school Clayton State that I planned to attend In January of 2009 offers the same course at a lower price.