Clayton State University Top Questions

LOC

I like the environment here, very peaceful.

Hailey

The teachers here are really great. Often, you get teachers that are working on research, and teaching here as a side job, so they really know what's going on in the real world.

Chaltu

I have the chance to learn beyond what I expected. The teachers have pushed me to be my best, to want to learn, and showed me there is a better way of life. This school has showed me education is the way out of poverty and incourage me to do my best in my studies. The work load that is given by the teachers have helped me to prioritized my time. The teachers here at Clayton State University are very helpful for all the students. I am a nursing student and I know I will make the best nurse possible.

Shaquila

The best thing about the school to me will have to be the friendly staff and students. Just by driving on to the campus you can tell how nice the environment is .

Clayton state is a large university close to the city, however the location provides it some privacy. The campus has lakes and trees. Also the science department offers a minor in chemistry and low student to teacher ratio. This college is affordable and very up to date with technology.