Clearwater, FL
Clearwater Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clearwater Christian College

Kathleen

They are freindly, easy to talk to, easy to get along with, you can make friendships very easy within teh classroom.

I would tell myself to stay focused and don;t think college is like high school. You need to keep your head in the game and don't goof off because when you do its hard to ger back. Start acting like a mature adult and start puting things in proper priority. Do not be afarid to let your professor know that your struggeling and need help, thats what their there for. Be your own person, do not try and be the cool one and go with teh crowd. Make a diference, get involved, make your name know for the good.

How small and very family oriented we are. The fact that it is such a small school makes it easier for people to get to know everyone and it more personal. The small class sizes also helps with student professor relationships. Because the college is so small the students and faculty and staff care more about eachother and look out for one another.

Seth

My classmates are witty, sleepy, crazy, and sometimes even extremely strange. :)

CCC is known for it's impeccable testimony and crazy awesome sports teams!!!!!! GO COUGARS!!!!!

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself college life is not as hard as I was anticipating. I would also tell myself to get as involved as I possibly could! Make friends and go for freshman class president.

Sandy

There would definitely be a more serious focus on my studies. I have learned that a person will only do what they put their mind to. Time managment and self-discipline are two main characteristics that will help a college student be successful in their studies, but also in the work place. Spending time with other students that have the same focal point as you will help it be more easy to stick with the goals. If a person has nothing to work towards then they will get no where, even if they believe they will. Parents are a key factor in being successful. There pushing and curfews are for a good purpose, even though as a Senior it is sometimes annoying. Having a teachable attitude will get an individual far in the classroom, on a sports team, and most importantly later on in the work place.

I did not know all the requirements a student must go through to be looked at to get in this program. In all of the science classes a student is required a C or above. If that quota is not reached that student is first put under an academic watch and if there is no progess evident he/she is kicked out of the program. All of these are extraordinary qualities for a student to be held to. It teaches self-discipline and time manangement for later on in the work place.

I am in the Physical Therapy program at Clearwater Christian College and it is amazing. The professors know how to teach the advanced classes to the students understanding. There are many opportunities in this program, and many hands-on experience. The sophomore year a student starts taking Pre-Preacticum classes which is all hands-on experience and then ssigned to a sports team to help put to practice what he/she is learning in the classroom setting. I believe that it will equip me extremely well for the next college I attend.

Samuel

Hey! I am from the future and I am here to prepare you for what's to come. When you go to college you should bring a lot of cash because where you are going they will milk every last cent from you. Another bit of advice is to make sure to turn all of your computer homework in because it will affect your grade greatly! Oh and one last thing, do not go to college with a girlfriend!

The worst thing at Clearwater Christian College are the ultra conservative rules.

Timothy

How many people transfer out of here... And how it has some rules that are crazy but not that bad.

I would tell myself that it is going to be alot harder than I imagined. I would let myself know that I need more Bible study and that my own personal walk with Christ would be challenged. I would tell myself that the freshman 15 would end up being the freshman 45... And that you DO NOT NEED TO DATE ANY GIRL YOUR FRESHMAN YEAR.... PERIOD!!!

The different opinions possesed by the students on theological issues.

Brianna

Relax girl... its not as bad as you think. Stop procrastinating NOW. Learn to love learning. And get ready to grow, meet new people, and be open to a world of opportunity.

The faculty and staff care about you and your success as a student. Also, I know that I am getting an excellent education the is grounding me in God's Word and effectively preparing me for my future.

Someone who does not believe in God would probably not feel comfortable at this college seeing that it is a Christian College, but they will still be welcomed and loved.

Naomi

Relax! Think about what you can see yourself doing for the rest of your life. What do you love most? What major will help you to develop your gifts and loves? You don't need that much stuff! The less the better. Be strong, not everyone is as laid back as you and not everyone will like you. ITS OK !!

A born again believer who wants an excellent education and wants to grow spiritually. A person who wants to interact and get to know teachers personally and make friends in a small, family-like college atmosphere.

Someone who does not believe in God, who does not care about academics, who is lazy, or who likes large universities.

Caitlin

"Caitlin, enjoy every minute of it. College is one of the best and shortest experiences of your life. Make the most of your classes and friendships; they will all serve you well once you leave. Do not be afraid of hardship; it's going to change and better you in ways you would never imagine. Be yourself, and do not be afraid of who you are. Other people may make fun of you, but if you can learn to laugh at yourself and find wisdom, even in the most stinging rebukes, you will learn a lot more than you would in a classroom. Do not forget where you came from, because it has prepared you for where you're going. Just remember to keep smiling and doing your best; college is an adventure!"

The kind of person who should not attend is a person who sturugles with a structured enviorment. If you are a little more free spirited choose another college.

That it is near the beach and its usualy fairly warm. The teachers are very good and the students are very friendly. It is a good place to grow and make life long friends.

Nate

My classmates are interactive, funny, outgoing, and have a desire to learn and further their education.

There are many things that I wish I had known as a high school senior that I know now. Some examples would be, first of all, CLEP anything and everything you can. It is such an asset to come into college with some general credits already under your belt and not having to take an entire semester of English Comp II for example and already have those credits. Also, this frees you up to do the second thing, which is have a minor or double major. I would have absolutely picked a strong minor or double majored. It is well worth it to get all of your money out of it and to jump on the opportunity for further your education in any way possible. Those are some of the main things that I would have advised myself on. I also would have told myself to be something other than Business....maybe ESS? :)

Sometimes the rules can get a bit tedious. This school does a great job of providing an amazing environment to learn and an amazing way to get a great degree, but the rules can be frustrating sometimes. Also, the shelterdness of some of the students you have interactions with can also be very frustrating on a day-to-day basis.

Clearwater Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.