Clearwater, FL
Clearwater Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clearwater Christian College

John

Classmates are very friendly and helpful.

Classmates are very friendly and helpful.

Take your education seriously. It's something that requires a lot of work and discipline, but is invaluable.

I simply wish that I would have been a little more mature and I wish I would have taken some of my classes more seriously.

Joshua

This school is unique due to its small size. It is student focused and most professors have a doctorate.

Work harder than you think you will have to.

People with very liberal views would be discouraged from attending.

Alberto

My school forms a great environment in a christian atmosphere and makes it easy to focus on God and my education.

My school is best known for help in spiritual growth and its regional accreditation.

If I can go back to my Senior year in high school I would have told myself to get a job because college is expensive and it only gets harder every semester. You never know if you're going to have enough money to come back next semester. I would have also made sure i went to a tutor for the SAT so that I would have been able to recieve money to help me for college.

Joanthan

I would say to myself that there is no need to worry. Sure it will be a big change but it is nothing that can't be handled with the help of God. God can get you through any situation. I would tell myself that it would be a big transition , but I could figure things out pretty quickly and adjust to the difficulties quickly.

Christians should attend Clearwater Christian college. There needs to be fellow believers here to uplift their friends, and also have the desire to serve God. They should be seeking to find a career that they feel led to go for in which Christ is recieving the glory. I believe that is what will make this college stronger.

I tell my firends that Clearwater is a great school that has great staff and people. It has nice weather because it is in Florida but also that they have a strong academic program and good sports programs as well. I also tell them you will have other Christian friends who will be an encouragement to you.

Ryan

I would tell myself to pick a place where I know I will want to stay for four years. Definitely try and choose a school that has your major, is in an area that you would like to live in, and has any kind of other activities that you would want to participate in.

Someone who is a Christian. Students at this school need to be disciplined to follow the rules. You can also have fun here.

The location. The school is close to the beach and the weather is great here. It's a great place to play baseball.

Kristin

The first year of college is not that big of a change from high school academically. However, getting adjusted to living with lots of people is very difficult. You must learn to share, communicate, respect, and be friendly. This part of college greatly aids in helping students grow up and mature. Even if there is an alternative to living on campus, it is a good idea to try living in a dorm at least one year. This is a great time of maturity for students. The coursework gradually gets harder as each year passes, but it will normally ease you into the worst classes and work. Drinking is a big part of many college students' lives, but you don't have to join in. It is a habit that can lead to many awful things later in life, and people will respect you if you say no. Be willing to stand up for your beliefs and don't let people push you into doing things you don't want to do. To get adjusted to college, just take each day as it comes and do your best, but make sure to have fun!

I wish I would've known that the rules are pretty strict and people sometimes are mean when enforcing them. Otherwise, everything was pretty much what I expected.

The rules are the worst. They are very strict, but I do realize that in order for our school to maintain the core values that it has, the rules must be tight. I think it could loosen up on some though.

Rebecca

A Christ centered environment with people who become like family.

A Christ centered environment with people who become like family.

I would have taken my schooling more seriously and realized that college is not like high school. I would tell myself that it's important to find a balance and choose my priorities. I would tell myself that I should be ready to work hard because college is a different ball game.

I wish I had known how much I was going to like this school. It's a great,close-knit environment and the faculty and staff are amazing. They are great about working with the students and they do everything they can to help the students. It's an awesome school.

Bryana

I would tell myself to pay more attention to English class. And to start looking for scholarships earlier.

People who cannot follow rules well. Someone who is on drugs or is an alcoholic should not attend my school.

Elisa

My classmates are exactly like my classmates from highschool.

My classmates are exactly like my classmates from highschool.

If I could go back to my senior year in high school, I would tell myself to enjoy the friends you have now but be able to open up to new people with same or different ideas from your own. I would tell myself to put all you can into your work, but remember that God is in control and He will take care of you. Do not worry about what other people think because in the long run they do not matter only God does. Lastly, I would tell myself to enjoy life because it is too short to speed through it.

Some of the dress code rules are a little extreme. Not being able to go to the movies can get frustrating.

Cass

Research in more detail, the colleges that offer the major that you want to take. Know the major that you want to take, or try to come as close as you can to a decision about the major you would like to take. Then look specifically for the colleges that interest you and are highly qualified to teach that major. Consider, even before you're out of high school, a backup college in case your first pick does not work out. Take a good look at the professors involved with your major, and the success of people who have been through that program. Have fun, but take it serious, even before you get there!

Very good christian enviromnent on campus. Allows plenty of personal freedom while holding you to Christian standards. Also allows for ROTC program while attending a christian college.

Clearwater Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.