Clearwater, FL
Clearwater Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clearwater Christian College

Jessye

Knowing what I know now about college life and the transition required from high school to collegiate level school work, I would advise myself to read more books and watch more news shows before graduating high school. Had I known what college would be like, I would have read more classic literature, academic journals, and biographies. It is very important to have as wide a knowledge base as possible before entering college. It will help you discuss and confer with your professors and fellow students about the important issues of life. History, Literature, and English Composition all would have been easier if I had read those types of books back in high school. Secondly, I would have watched more news shows so that I could hold my own in a discussion of current events and present good, challenging points and opinions. I always feel disconnected from the world while at college because I never established the habit of seeking out the news. Now that I do not have the opportunity to just switch on the television, my knowledge of current events has disappeared. Thinking and researching what is going on in the world in imperative to a balanced school experience.

Someone who wants to grow in the Lord as well as academics would do well at this school. A flexible attitude that respects authority and looks for the good in others and their circumstances would carry someone a long way here. If you want to seek God's will for your life and develop personal relationships with great people that have similiar standards, convictions, and backgrounds as you do, it's a great place. The professors know what they're talking about and there are no teacher's aides teaching classes, which is a bonus.

I brag about the great friends I am making and the girls in my unit. There is also a newly designed coffee shop on campus that's really nice. I love the closeness that living in the dorms provided throughout the day for classes. Honestly, I also love to brag about my church home in the area. God provided for me to find an amazing church with incredibly loving people. They have taken me in and I feel proud to say that I attend that church because of the spirit that dwells there.

Kaitlynne

My classmates are like one big family!

My classmates are like one big family!

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would say, ?Kaitlynne, everything is going to be okay! Take the leap without hesitation.? The transition between high school and college can be a very difficult transition but I wasn?t moving out, I was still going to school in the area and I was still working at the same place. It was a hard decision to pick where I was going to attend school and I let other people's opinions worry me and make it an awful period of time. I would encourage myself to stand firm by my decisions and not to second guess myself and my choice of school and the major I chose. The last piece of advice I would give myself is to remember to take some time for me. It?s tiring always trying to please others so make sure you get a break for yourself every once in a while.

I think the worst thing about our school is the lack of guidance counselors. We don't need many because we have a small student body. The department head of your major is your guidance counselor and I don't think they always do the best job because they don't always have time to sit down and figure out your schedule with you. I feel like they could improve greatly in that aspect by hiring guidance counselors specifically for the students.

Joe

Looking to change your life. Make Clearwater Christian College a main destination. Your going to be challenged academically and spiritually. You will develope yourself and your confidence will grow!

Privacy, but that is just dorm life for you. I love CCC still.

Patricia

If I could go back and talk to myself when i was a senior in high school i would begg myself to be more responsible with my finances. Making the transition from living in financial freedom to paying for everything is very overwhelming. I wish I would have established good saving habits earlier in life. I am convinced that the answer to finical difficulties is not having more money but rather it is being responsible with the money you do have.

There is little freedom when it comes to life style. There are many rules that are enforced that should not be deanded of the students but rather the students should have more freedom.

The value of the education. The professors are really great.

Jon

Take your academics more seriously. Grades are very important in college. Start being disciplined with different activities and time management so you dont have to learn it when you come to college. Put in some more time practicing basketball. Be smart with you money. Its going to be easy to just go out and spend lots of money hanging out with your friends but you can have a good time without spending all the money. Have fun with what you do. Be focused on grades and everything but don't be so focused that you do not spend any time with your friends.

Very friendly, great atmosphere to live in.

Its by the beach. Sports teams are good. Teachers are good. Awesome weather. Classes are good.

John

I would tell myself to make more friends and to treasure their friendship. I would also study alittle harder and make wiser choices. I would tell myself that time will fly and I got to be positive and enjoy every minute of it. I would take more time to get on my knees and pray to God.

I think the best thing about my school is that it is religiously a nondenominational school. It is a good, smaller size. It is located at a convenient location.

The most frustrating thing about my school is all the demerits and fines they give out. Also, alot of the rules are strange and not biblicaly backed.

Audrey

I would advise myself to go into a major that would transfer easily, I liked the school, but would have transfers after a year and a half. This school is really small and I would have wanted to go to a school that was bigger than this one.

That some of the rules of the have double standards, and a lot of the students here are fake.

That it is too small, there are many times that the school feels like a highschool instead of a college, because of all of the drama that goes on with the students that live on campus.

David

Clearwater Christian College is a student-friendly environment where one can grow both in knowlege and in spirit.

At Clearwater Christian College, the faculty and staff care about you and take their time to help you and get to know you. The classroom environment is very helpful and student-friendly, and most classes are based on teacher-student communication.

Studying and preperation are much more essential parts of college life than they at first seem. The work in high school is nothing more than a warm-up to the papers and assignments in college classes. Paying attention and participating in class are crucial to succeed.

It is a small Christian school that offers an excellent pre-med program. They are very good and very reasonably priced.

To go work hard and just be yourself. Do your best in every area of school. It is well worth the time and effort that is put into it. What you decide now will affect you for the rest of you life. Pick a major that you are really passionate about and can excel in.

The best part about my school is the teachers. They work so hard to get to know each and everyone of their students. They will work with them so that the student can learn the material being taught so that they can really know it and then later excell in their major.

Shaun

Willing and ready to learn.

Willing and ready to learn.

Get ready to work. As a high school senior, I was used to coasting through school. I had done it my whole life. Studying and homework took up a very small portion of my time and I still got all As. College requires a whole new mindset. Students can no longer expect to find the answers to homework word for word in the text book. Earning money to pay the college bill and trying to maintain somewhat of a social life leaves students with hardly any free time. Extra curricular activities such as sport or music involvement takes away from the already non-existant free time. College requires students to use the little time that they have very wisely. Every second must be used to gain all that can be gained from that second. It is not easy. Get ready to work.

I wish I had been aware of more of the rules.

Clearwater Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.