Clearwater, FL
Clearwater Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Clearwater Christian College

Jamie

The advise I would give to myself would probably be to grow up! Being a senior in high school caused me and many of my friends to become arrogant and think we're all that. But we were only ending one small stage in our lives. And three short months after graduation we were awkward little freshman again. I wish that I could've told my selfelf to be more responsible. I spent the majority of my time with friends when I could've been working. I didn't realize that soon I would be responsible for my finances. I wish I could've told myself to learn good spending, eating and study habits early on so it would be easier in college.

The best thing about my schools is the size. It's a relatively small school so there's a nice teacher to student ratio. We're able to form close relationships with our professors.

We have great athletics teams at my school. Our volleyball girls and soccer boys were just names National Champions this week so I've been bragging about that lately. :)

Tyler

Make sure to be thankful to my parents for all they have done for me and how much they care for me. Also, make sure to establish a solid study habit and ritual.

The warm, family atmosphere. All of the faculty and staff make everyone feel so welcome.

If you are looking to be a history professor or teacher. That aspect of our campus is a little down right now.

Yelena

My school is a christian college, it has a beautiful campus, and the faculty and staff are amazing!

College is not high school anymore. You have to put lots of time and effort into work and classes in order to succeed. You are the one responsible for everything that you do and not your teachers or your parents. Work hard, study, don't procrastinate, and prioritize.

I really don't know. Everything that I have been finding out is good.

Rebecca

Is a small body of students that encourage you in your studies, and you really get to feel like a family with your peers.

It is a great experience to be away from home. I would strongly advise someone wanting to choose a college not to choose the easy way out. Really try to experience the full college experience. It is worth it.

The fines you pay for infractions instead of getting demerits. College students can't afford to keep handing out money to a college where they are giving thousands already. I believe demerits are an effective punishment.

Erika

Clearwater Christian College is a small family atmosphere college that is determined to give you the best academic education possible while helping you grow spiritually in your walk with God.

Clearwater Christian College is best known for its small family atmosphere, great location and wonderful faculty

If I could go back and give my high school self advice i would begin by telling her that she really needs to focus more on her school work. I know that school is difficult for a high school student but it will pay off in the end when she enters college. She will feel more prepared to do the work that is assigned. Studying hard will also bring about a higher GPA which will help in receiving scholarships. Do not take the SAT lightly it is also important in getting into college and getting the financial aid that is needed. I would tell her to begin thinking about her future plans early and know exactly what she wants to do as a career before entering school. This will help in saving time and money from studying the things that does not interest her. She should speak to a college guidance counselor early about what major she is interested in so that she knows and is prepared for what is ahead. i would let her know that college will be difficult but it is a great experience and a very rewarding feeling of acomplishment so work hard

Billy

study now because your all your grades count. get ahead

study now because your all your grades count. get ahead

the school is not open to different forms of christianity but is only fundamental baptist.

someone that likes big schools and lots of people

Karen

Clearwater Christian College is known for being an accredited Christian liberal arts college.

I would tell myself not to stress out about college. There are so many people at the colleges you apply to that are willing to help you out. Don't feel like you are going about it alone because you can always find someone who is willing to help you.

I really like the Christian atmosphere at CCC. It's great to have so many faculty and staff members who really care about both your physical and spiritual lives.

J

Don't be lazy. Know God, know yourself, know the gospel, know your purpose. Learn all you can, save all you can, give all you can.

how awesome it is to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, know God personally.

Anyone who wants to learn well, grow in their relationship with Christ, be impacted and impact other people with Christ's love, develop great friendships with students and faculty/staff alike, learn how to be a servant-minded spiritual leader both at school and for the rest of their life. Clearwater is in the business of discipleship.

Brandon

Strict school with very conservative views that has a good student base.

Strict school with very conservative views that has a good student base.

Check out a bunch of colleges. I only checked out one but I wonder if my choice would change if I had looked at other colleges. Work hard in college cause every grade does count. Dont slack off at the beginning of the semester and try to catch up with your grades and improve them at the end of the semester because it gets harder through the year.

Rules and fines. Authorities do not listen to students ideas and interest.

Clearwater Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.